Chapter : 46

Life With My Angel  

Chapter : 46

Manik was caressing his baby hair softly and making her to sleep..... Nandini feel sleepy due to his soft and  slept peacefully on his lap...

Manik feel his baby sleeping peacefully.... he slowly take her head from his lap and keep her head on the pillow.... Nandini snuggles her head in the pillow after holding the pillow tightly....

Manik smiled while seeing his sleeping beauty... he adjust the blanket up to her chest and left the room and closed the door without making any sound...

Cabir - tumare baby so gaye kya?

Cabir ask looking him having smile on his lips...

Manik - haan voh so gaye...

Manik says looking him having smile on his face...

Mukthi - bhai hum sab ko party chahiye... haan na guys...

Mukthi ask looking all them having smile on her face....

Manik - party kis cheez ke liye....

Manik ask looking them having confusion on his face...

Mukthi - bhai app bhul gaye kya... Aap ko toh promotion mil gaye na...

Manik - kya promotion.. mujhe kuch saamaj nehi aaya...

Manik says looking another side to control his laugh....

Mukthi - Aap ko papa promotion mil gaya na isiliye....tum ko saach mein saamaj nehi aa raha hay kya? Aur tum hum sab se natak kar reha hoon...

Mukthi says, turn him to face her.... he started laughing...

Cabir - saale khutte....

Cabir says that and all of them started hitting him.... Manik fall on the sofa....

Manik - guys stop.... ok fine I will give party....

Dhruv - pakka na...

Manik - pakka... phele Aditya and Zoya ka shaadi hone ke baath... mein party dunga tum sab ko...

Manik says, getting up from the sofa while adjusting his sherwani....

Manik - tum dono yahan kya kar rehi ho...

Manik asks looking them having smile on their face...

Aditya - Manik tum yaise kyun bol  rehi ho....

Manik - meine koi galat nehi bol... tho gande ke baath Inn dono ka mehendi function hay isiliye meine Bola... tum dono jaa jaldi tayaar ho jaa.. If I say anything bad I'm so sorry...

Navya - Manik tum ne sehi bolo... sorry bol ne ki zarroorat nehi hay... aur Aditya and Zoya tum dono jaa.... function ho tayaar ho ja....

Aditya and Zoya nods their head having smile on their face ...

Mukthi and Navya take Zoya with them and left from that place....

Cabir move near to Aditya...

Cabir - Aditya bachelor party nehi  hay kya..

Aditya - bachelor party hay...

Cabir - sachme bachelor party hay wow...

Cabir shouted excitedly...

Aditya - shush!!!  Aaram se baath Karo yaar... agar Zoya ko pathala chala iske bareme... voh mujhe marathengi...

Cabir - Ok yaar and thank you for the bachelor party....

Cabir says looking him, hugging him immediately....

Navya - kya chal raha yahan?

Navya asks looking them having confusion on her face... They all look nervously each other face...

Cabir - voh kuch nhi baby... we're just talking about the function only...

Cabir says stammeringly looking her....

Navya - aur kuch nhi na....

Navya asks looking him raising her eyebrow...

Aditya - kuch nehi navya... we are talking about the outfit.... My outfit is not stitched well so we are talking the outfit to designer...

Mukthi - Aditya I will call the designer here.... he will come and check your outfit...

Dhruv - No Mukthi we will manage... Guys come let's go.... chalo guys..

Dhruv says standing infront of them.... they all left the place immediately....

Cabir - bye baby....

Cabir says holding Navya hand, having love on his eyes...

Mukthi - Aww....

Navya - chup Karo  Mukthi....

Abhimanyu - bye baby....

Abhimanyu says looking Mukthi, giving flying kiss to her.... Mukthi blushed in that while lowering her head.. Navya hit Mukthi with her shoulder....

Dhruv - you guys are coming are not....

Dhruv shouted on both of them after kissing Alya cheek...

Cabir - haan coming ...

They all enter into the car and the car started moving from that place... girls enter into the mansion and arranging everything for the mehendi function...

Nandini open her eyes rubbingly to see properly.. she left the room and saw everyone was busy in their work....

Nandini look here and there.... Her eyes was searching for her love.... she was searching everywhere for him...

Nandini - Mukthi....

Mukthi - haan bhabhi kuch chahiye kya....

Nandini - woh kahan hay...

Mukthi - voh kahan hay Matlab... kon kahan hay...

Mukthi ask teasingly controlling her laugh...

Nandini - Manik kahan hay...

Mukthi - voh bhai... bhai yahan nehi hay.... voh baagar gayi kuch Kaam hay isiliye....

Mukthi says looking Nandu having smile on her face....

Nandu - ohh ok... mujhse bina batha ke chaligaye.... I will see him later....

Mukthi - bhabhi aap aaram karo... agar bhai tum ko aaise dekhiliye pair mujhe sunathegi....

Nandu - aaise kaise sunathegi tum ko.... mein hoon na... mein be dekh lungi tum ko kaise sunathegi....

Nandu says looking Mukthi having stern in her voice....

Mukthi - bhabhi aap shaanth ho jaav.... aap tension mat Karo voh aayega. ... aap meri saath chalo....

Nandu - thik hay Mukthi....

Nandu move to her room with Mukthi....

Mukthi - bhabhi aap mehendi function ke liye tayaar ho jaav....

Nandini - thik Mukthi tum be tayaar ho jaa....

Nandu says that caressing her cheek having smile on her face.... Girls getting ready for mehendi function.... Boys are reached the mansion after enjoying the bachelor party.....

Nandini was wearing her neck chain and looking herself in the mirror... she was looking breath taking in the green colour lehenga.... Manik also wear his sherwani and move to Nandini room to see her whether she was fine or not... it show his love and care for his love...

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....