Chapter-27

Manik understand her situation & lye near to her...

Nandu-Manik i am sorry..i spoiled ur mood...

Manik-No Nandu ..it's not ur fault...I understand ur situation Nandu....soo u don't wasnt to say sorry...I know that u want some time.....  

Nandu-Thank u Manik for understanding me...

She hugged him..He also hugged her tightly...Both of them hugging each other & started sleeping...

In Morning

His frrnds entered in Manik room & see "Manik & Nandini "..They went out from the room & started laughing....
Alya-How cute both of them r ???
Dhruv-Ya Alya both of them r best couple & they made for each other....
Mukthi-They r soo cute yaar...
His frnds decided that don't want to disturb them...So they left from that place....Nandini keep his head on Manik chest & sleeping peacefully....Manik wake up & seeing his love Nandini is sleeping peacefully.....
Nandini is still sleeping sunlight fall on her face.....He hide her face from the sunlight....
Nandini open her doll like eyes & see her love Manik...
Nandu-Gud morning Manik..
Manik-gud morning jaan..
He kissed on her forehead....
Nandu-what is the time now????
Manik-it's 9.00 A.M...jaan
Nandini get up from the bed & said-Ohh!!!! shit ur frnds r wake up now na..
Manik-Ya jaan ...just relax.. don't want to think about them now...okk....
Nandini-Okk fine...Manik i want to freshenup...
Manik-Jaan use my washroom...
Nandu-But Manik there is no dress for me in ur room....
Manik-Jaan mein hoona 'I AM THE GREAT MANIK MALHOTRA"I will arrange dress for u in one second...
Nandu-Ok fine..U arrange the dress for me...I will go the washroom...
Nandini went to the washroom...Manik arranged dress for her & keep the dress in bed & sitting near to the bed....After taking shawer Nandini went out from the washroom & standing near to the washroom door...
Nandu-Manik the dress is ready...
Manik-Ya Nandu...I keep the dress in the bed & sitting near to the bed ...

Nandu-Manik u go out of the room....i want to change my dress....

Manik-No Nandu i will not go out of this room right now....

Nandu-Manik plzz go out of the room....
Manik-Ok papa...I will go now....
Manik went out from the room....& standing near to the door...Nandini slowly open the door & checking Manik is there or not....She slowly open the door & went out from the washroom...She wrapped the towel in her body...
She saw the dress is kept in the bed....After changing her dress, she started wiping her hair......Manikslowly open the door & see Nandini is wiping her hair....He close the door....But the door is partially open....The cool air come out from the room & call Manik inside...
Manik slowly open the door & enter in side the room...Nandini saw him....
Nandu- Manik i told u na not come inside the room...
Manik-This is my room I will come to my room anytime ...
Nandu-Ohh!!!!!! really fine...
Manik-Jaan i will arrange u the dress na....for that purpose u want to give the reward for me......
Nandu-Manik what reward ????
Manik-Kiss is a reward for me ..u want to give that reward for me...
Nandu- No Manik...don't move any single step.......
Manik-I will take my reward from u...
Nandu- No Manik...Nooooo...
She started moving backwards......
Manik-S i want my reward now...no excuse for u...He move forward....to her...
She move back ward & hit the wall...
Manik-Nandu move backward ..
Nandu-Manik plzzz don't.....
Manik-Jaan there is no plzz for u....
He pinned her in the wall.....& moving very close to her lips....She closes her eyes....Without wasting a single second he slammed her lips...He was kissing her very madly & lovingly...Her nails digs in his hair & started caressing his hair.....his grip increasing more & more ..he was pulling her more closer..Both of them lost in the kiss...
Manik saw Nandini was breathless..He broke the kiss..Both of them r panting heavily...
Nandu-Manik plzz go out of the room na...
Manik-Okk Bubbly...
Manik left from that place & reahed the downstairs..His frnds r sitting in the sofa...
Cabir-Gud Morning Manik & Happy New Year....
Manik-Thank u Cabir & u tooo...& Happy New Year for all of u....guys...
Dat time Nandini reached the downstairs...
Navya-Nandu Happy New Year...
Nandu-U too Navya & Happy New Year guys....
Mukthi-Thank u Nandu...By the way Nandu,u said dat u r not coming to the party...But u r here now what happened...
Nandu-Voo...Actually i changed my mind guys....
Alya-Ohhhh really !!!!! Kal raat kya hua???baby doll...
Nandini-Kuch nhi....
Alya-Vo...kuch nhi....
Nandini not say anything & seeing the floor...
Mukthi-Bhai Can i ask u something...
Manik-Haan poocho...
Mukthi-U don't have any girl frnd na...Y can't u make Nandini as ur girl frnd ....
On hearing her words Manik started coughing...Nandini started blushing...
Alya-Guys see Nandini face ...How cute she is ????
Nandini-Mukthi what r u saying???
Mukthi-Nandu we know everything...about u & Manik... & also know what is going on inbtwn u & Manik...
Alya-Ya Baby doll y r u hiding this from us...bolo na...
Nandu-We r not hiding this from u guys...when the perfect time come we decided to tell u guyss & sorry for hiding from u guys....
Dhruv-Nandu u don't want to say sorry becoz we r one family....
Mukthi-Forget everything Today is New Year,we want to celebrate the New Year...
They r started celebrating the New Year....Manik take Nandini to the shopping mall....