clear blue sky, shining sun

Hinata's POV

It's a beautiful day outside! The sun was shining brightly and the sky was really captivating! I am currently riding my bike to get to school right now. But, I haven't passed the huge mountain that I have to get through to go to school. This might take me a while...

After getting over the mountain, I was nearing the entrance to the school. That's when I saw Kageyama already heading in. I panicked a bit since we always raced to the gym but, he just looked around his vicinity and just went in. He didn't seem in the mood for some reason...

Worried, I put my bike on the bike racks and then quickly tried to catch up on Kageyama. By the time I put my bike on the racks, he was already in the clubroom. Again, he seemed upset about something. I was getting really worried because he was my friend!! I start heading up the stairs and then I hear a loud *BANG*. I quicken my pace.

"K-kageyama!!?" I slammed the door open and then see Kageyama laying down on the floor with a ladder also lying next to him.

"D-did something happen?" I was really confused as to what just happened.

"I-I tried to change the light bulb but fell..." What? He tried to change the light bulb?

"PFFT- BWAHAHAHAHA!! BAKAGAYAMA!" I feel my stomach getting numb so I laid on the ground while laughing. I thought I heard a gunshot or something but it turns out he just fell on the ground and the ladder also fell but it hit the steel cabinets.

"S-SHUT UP, BOKE!" He was now getting really flustered and embarrassed which made it even funnier!

"What's happening in here?" Nishinoya asks while entering the clubroom with Tanaka and the third years, Asahi, Daichi, and Sugawara.

"B-bakagayama w-was fixing the light bulb and then fell! BWAHAHAHA!"

"D-DON'T TELL THEM THAT, BOKE!" Right now, Nishinoya and Tanaka was laughing with me but not as hard as me. To me, I thought it was really really funny.

"Now now, it's ok, Kageyama. Just be careful next time." Sugawara said to just make sure Kageyama won't cry but he also looked like he was holding his laughter. I felt a little bad now so I try to stop laughing. I wiped my tears from all the laughter and came to a stop.

"S-sorry for laughing..." I apologized because our dad/captain, was staring daggers at me.

"I-it's ok..." Even if he has forgiven me, he still has a little blush on his cheeks. Was it from trying to hold back tears? No no no, that can't be it. I've never seen him genuinely cry except after losing a match.

After all that, the remaining people has arrived. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi came in. While, Yachi, and Shimizu-senpai were waiting for us at the gym. After Tsukishima and Yamaguchi came in, they were confused but as usual, Tsukishima didn't care. I honestly thought that he would also laugh when Kageyama fell but, I wasn't going to bring it up now because I will get in trouble.

"Oi, it's time for morning practice!" Ukai-sensei announces it after seeing that everyone was already all here. So I decide to get up and get changed and ready for morning practice.

I was about to finish in putting on my shirt when I noticed clearly that Kageyama was getting in a few glances at me. I didn't really mind because... I already know that I like him. Possibly even love him. So, it didn't make me uncomfortable. Although, I did also want to sneak a few glances at him when he was changing.

We all finished changing and were already heading into the gym. Our senpais' were getting the volleyballs out and the net ready while Kageyama and I were just standing.

"Hey, can you throw me some tosses today?!" I say to him while smiling. I was really excited to hit his tosses again!!

"Sure." Hmm. Something is not right.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him.

"Why?"

"Usually you're like, 'OK AND STOP JUMPING AROUND, HINATA BOKE!' or just say no." He grabbed my head and squeezed it and shook me while also glaring at me.

"I-IM NOT ALWAYS LIKE THAT!" I chuckle a bit. Just spending time like this with him is enough to make me happy. It made me so happy that I could shine brighter than the sun! Well, not literally but.. you know...

~time skip~

We finished morning practice and was now changing back to our school uniforms. Again, I notice Kageyama sneaking in a few peeks at me. There isn't really anything interesting about my body though. I put on my school uniform and get my bag. The third year's already left to get to their classes because they had some 'orientation' going on. I open the door and turn back.

"Bye bye everyone!! See you later!!" I say to them while waving goodbye.

"See you too!" Nishinoya and Tanaka reply. I smile at them.

~Quick Third Person's POV~

"Oi, boke, let's go." Kageyama says while waiting for Hinata outside the clubroom.

"O-ok!! Bye bye!!" Hinata says it again and waves one last time before catching up to Kageyama.

"Hey! You could've waited for me, y'know!!" Hinata says to Kageyama clearly annoyed.

"You're just too slow, boke." Kageyama says it to him in reply, chuckling while having a smirk on his face.

"Hey!! What's so funny?" Hinata pouts. Even though he's annoyed by this, inside, he was freaking out because of hearing Kageyama laugh a little.

'Oh god, Hinata looks so cute while pouting!! I feel like I'm so lucky seeing this.' Kageyama thinks to himself. He was clearly enjoying Hinata's cute and annoying company.

Hinata continued to complain and Kageyama just kept feeling grateful and warm and fuzzy inside until they reached the school building. The both reach the floor where their classrooms at. They both looked at each other and waved goodbye.

This was honestly just a perfectly normal and good day.