Chaeyoung saw a man selling coconut juice and decided to buy it.

"Hey, wanna get that coconut juice?" She pointed at the booth.

"If it's your treat then i'm in" Dahyun grinned. Chaeyoung chuckles, "Fine, my treat"

She paid for the drinks and the man handed it to her then she passed it one by one to Tzuyu and Dahyun first.

Unfortunately when Chaeyoung take the drink from the man's hand, it suddenly slip as her hand felt numb. She felt the pain on her arm suddenly attack again as if many needle were poking her arm.

Shit! Not again. Chaeyoung cursed to herself.

"Oh no, i am very sorry" the man apologized in english with his thailand accent.

"No, it's fine. It's my fault actually" Chaeyoung smiled, waving her hands.

"I will give you another one" The man said and quickly refill a new one for Chaeyoung.

"Chae, you okay?"

She nod to her friends. She can tell that they concern about her.

"It accidentally slip from my hand since it's slippery so don't worry" Chaeyoung giggled.

None of her friends know about her condition except for her siblings and she thought it's better this way.

Once they got their drinks, they stroll around the market before going back to the place where they promised to meet.

Chaeyoung was minding her own business saw Mina survey some clothes just across to where she was standing.

She can't control her heart beats. Mina still have some effect on her. Her heart pound crazily as if she just done doing three laps of running.

Good thing Mina doesn't realised that Chaeyoung was staring at her as she was too immersed in searching the clothes.

She doesn't change at all, still beautiful as ever.

Her eyes traced Mina features like she is some kind of art. Well, she is the art, a masterpiece art for Chaeyoung.

The only thing that change is her hair. She really suits in that blonde hair. It makes her look really mature.

Chaeyoung realised what she was thinking and shook her head, getting rid of Mina in her mind.

Dahyun and Tzuyu notice that Chaeyoung was staring at Mina, smirking a little.

"She is such an asshole. Just talk to her if you miss her" Tzuyu is frustrated seeing her friend being a coward.

"Yeah she is an asshole. I feel like i want to punch her sense up" Dahyun crossed her arms, sighed heavily.

"Then i'll be the honor to do it for you" Tzuyu monotonously said.

Dahyun decided to called Chaeyoung so that they could wait for the others at the entrance.

Once they were gone, a tap on her shoulder suddenly surprised Mina.

"Nayeon! Please don't do that again. I might getting a heart attack" Mina glared.

Mina was confused on why did Nayeon has a teasing smile on her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you and your creepy smile?" Mina said as she continue to look at the clothes.

"Well that was interesting" Nayeon still has that teasing smile.

"Look, i don't what are you talking about but please stop. Your smile scares me" Mina deadpan replied.

"Yah! There is nothing wrong with my smile in fact that this smile always make everybody melt" Nayeon proudly boast herself.

Mina rolled her eyes in annoyed and decided to ignore the brunette.

"Didn't you notice someone was staring at you?"

Mina raised her eyebrows. "No, i didn't"

"Minari, i love you so much but sorry to say that you are fucking dense" Nayeon facepalm herself.

"Whatever, Im"

"Chaeyoung"

Mina frozed upon hearing the name. Her lips quiver. The owner of the name that she missed so much.

"She was the one who staring at you" Nayeon saw how Mina reacted.

Now she can confident say that both still love each other but too afraid to make a move. Afraid that they might getting hurt again.

She saw how Chaeyoung look at Mina. Her eyes screams everything. Pain, longing, hurt and love just named it.

Do you still want me? Do you still longing for me? Please don't get my hope too high, Son Chaeyoung. I hate you for making me this way.

Hi there! I want to write a twice oneshot book because i thought you guys can read it while waiting for me finishing up my books. Since i have many oneshot that has been stuck in my head and i really want to write it. But idk bout you guys🤷‍♀️