The return of what once was stolen

Marie slowly opened her eyes again, and was faced with a beautiful woman, with crimson-like hair, who had a very tall stature.

-Oh, dear. Are you alright?-The lady asked. Marie was quite flustered, as she  was sure this was one of her half-sisters.

-Yes...I'm alright.-Marie quickly responded. Marie tried to leave quickly, to not make the situation even worse for herself.

-Wait! Don't leave yet, you're my sister, right?-The lady yelled out for Marie. She couldn't do anything but turn around. Joanne mentioned to Marie, that if she ever encountered the other princesses, she should quickly run away, since, even though she is a princess, she doesn't hold any kind of power.

But it was already too late for that......

Meanwhile...

Austin was still suffering from stomach pain, by getting hit by a very hard rock. He was wandering around in the garden, when a rock hit his stomach.

Though, there was something wrapped around the paper. At first, Austin thought of it as a threat, but upon looking at the paper around the rock, it was found out it was the report that had gone missing from the captains office.

And before Austin could look at the perpetrator, the window shut, and again, all Austin could see is the ends of  the honey blonde hair.

Austin's suspicions started to increase, as it seems the 'perp' has returned the stolen report. Though, returning it would be another problem.

Austin could be dragged into the whole case, if he were to be the one who stole the report, and so he also devised a plan to get one of the knights to find it.

The next day Austin heard the news that a maid, cleaning the sheets found the report stuffed in a mattress in an unoccupied room and brought it to the knights, and so it was passed on to the captain. Austin's plan had worked.

And now, the knights hq is filled with even mor work, trying to figure out who stole it and then hid it in such an obvious spot.

Though, that was not Austin's goal. He wished that the knights would at least go back to looking into the kidnapping of the 6th princess. As the vice captain, it also is his duty to investigate this matter.

This whole event caused a headache for Austin, so he decided to visit Xavier again, since he is still in his office.

Before Austin went into the Xavier's office, the commotion could be already heard.

Austin opened the door quietly, and saw that three princesses were nagging Xavier. Thinking this is funny, Austin sat down on a chair, the princesses hadn't even noticed him.

-Please, oh, please brother!-Pleaded the 2nd princess. -Let me host the ball! I promise it is going to be worth it!- She cried. The second princess was a great host for balls. She's hosted many, and it is a great honour to be invited to one of her balls.

The other princesses were close with her, and probably also really want the ball, since they can't go anywhere or do anything, they are very bored.

Xavier protested, but it didn't take long for the princesses to win Xavier over and have him agree. The princesses only noticed Austin as they were leaving, and were very flustered by his presence.

-Um, greeting, Duke Austin.-The second princess bowed and left the room, and so did the two others.

Austin smirked at Xavier, laughing at how he got pressured by the princesses.

-I wish you died.-Xavier muddled under his nose, and went back to his paperwork.

Marie, on the other hand, had been invited to tea, by the 4th princess, this was by far, the most stressful situation she had ever been in.