A princess in shining armor!

As a little kid, Marie always wanted to someday try on knights armor, though she never got a chance to, until today.

Marie was quite lucky, escaping into a storage closet where they kept the knights uniform. Though it was a little too big, she could still move around. The real problem would be her feminine face and hair. Marie's face was not one of the prettiest, but you could tell that she was a woman, and her hair was the main give-away for that.

She tried to stuff as much hair into the helmet as she could, and hid most of her face. And so, Marie embarked on her mission, in a very useless disguise and absolutely no self-confidence! But Marie was already in too deep to stop.

The halls seemed quiet, and as Marie started to wonder where everyone was, she heard noises outside the base. Marie found the knights have gathered outside of the base, where some construction seemed to be happening.

-Hey, you there!- A knight yelled in Marie's direction.-Why are you just standing there?!-Marie was very startled, because edge had forgotten she was dressed as a knight.

-Uh..Yes!-She answered, stuttering. Marie noticed something about the person calling her, he was wearing the captains uniform. So, standing before Marie, was the captain of the Royal Knights.

-Why are you just standing there?! Get to work!!-The captain said in an angry tone. Marie had no choice but to obey.

Though Marie was weak, she tried to help as much as she could. The knights job is hard, having to carry all of these heavy things. -Why are we building this?-A knight behind Marie asked the other.

-It's because some of the princesses want to watch us practice since their in house arrest, so they want us to build a gazebo.-The knight answered. Marie thought that was very rude. The knights have to build this just so the princesses have somewhere to sit!

Suddenly, a lot of whispering started, and knights crowded around. Marie, intrigued by this, also goes and looks at what's so interesting.

Austin and the captain were having a conversation. All Marie could think was, It's that guy! He's definitely looking for me!

Marie couldn't hear the conversation, but she was very scared, thinking she'd get busted soon enough.

-Hello Captain Bennet,-Austin greeted the captain.

-Hello, Austin, what brings you here?- The captain asked. Austin was quite offended by this, since he also was a knight, but that didn't matter right now.

-I saw a princess sneak in here, have you seen her?-Austin asked. The captain seemed very confused.

-A princess? I think we would have recognized a princess? Which one was it?-He asked.

-She has honey Blaine hair, about to her waist. She wore a blue-ish dress if I remember correctly.-Austin tried to describe Marie.

-Hm. Haven't seen her, we'll look for her surely.-The captain reassured him. Admits the commotion, Marie had snuck inside the captains office.

Rummaging through the files, she found the report, but then, she heard something outside the office