rock, paper, scissors, shoot!

Marie was in a very big dilemma. Not because of the early mornings and bore some days, she was in a big dilemma because of the stolen report hiding under her bed.

Marie couldn't keep it there, since the maids regularly clean the room, and would find the report.

So, Marie decided it was time to return the report. But that task would be proven very difficult.

With the report hiding under her dress, Marie snuck away to the knights hq again. But before she could even step a foot into the territory, a knight on guard stopped her.

-Excuse me, Miss, but this are is restricted for outsiders due to a thief that's still on loose.-The knight explained kindly.

Marie was then politely asked to leave, in which she couldn't argue back at. It seems the knights are looking for the thief that stole the report very diligently, and that made Marie even more nervous.

When walking back to the Second Palace, to reassess her plan, Marie noticed the guy with the white hair again. He was wandering around the garden, deep in thought, admiring the flowers and trees.

Marie decided to quickly return, as she didn't want to be confronted by him, since there is a high probability that he knows Marie is the one who stole the report.

For the past few days, Marie tried to figure out a way to return the report, without letting her be seen and to not be suspected. She tried to go to the knights hq again, but the knights still were guarding it, not even letting a mouse getting in.

Marie wandered around the Palace, thinking of ways how she could resolve her dilemma, and she always passed an empty room, the room seemed to be an abandoned ball room. It was very small, and had white sheets over the furniture, catching dust. This room was all the way at the end of the East wing, where there were only at least only 2 servants taking care of the rooms in the empty hallway, but that room didn't seem to be even cleaned.

Marie used this opportunity to sit in this room and think, not only of her dilemma, but the whole case as-well. The chair she sat in was close to the window, looking down upon the garden. It was most definitely the most fabulous place in the entire kingdom. It seemed to be really well maintained.

Marie noticed that the same person, with white hair and green eyes wandered the garden often. It seems he really enjoyed the garden, and Marie couldn't agree more.

One day, while watching out of there window, Marie got an idea. It could be very dangerous, but it was worth a shot.

That person was near the knights hq, when he caught me wandering around, and I heard his voice when I escaped out of the captains office, so he must be connected to the knights somehow. Marie thought to herself.

The next day, Marie gathered a rock, a rope, scissors and the report and brought it to the empty ball room. She then wrapped the report around the rock, and with the cut rope, she tied it all together.

Marie was very scared of what might happen if she actually goes through with this, but it was already too late.

Marie opened the window to the view of the garden, and there the rock at the direction of Austin. She heard a faint 'ow' and quickly closed the window, and ran out of the room.

She ran as quickly as possible, trying not to be noticed, but...she accidentally bumped into someone.