epilogue

As soon as his feet touched the ice-cold water, he felt the cold rippling through his entire body. He felt frozen and pliant. Only milliseconds later and the water engulfed his entire body. The cold made his mouth clasp open in reflex and the freezing water just invaded his throat, letting itself fill up his lungs.

On instinct, Jeongguk tried to breathe. He tried to gasp for air that never came, instead more water flowed inside his lungs. The last bit of air that was inside, came out as soon as he started choking on the immense amount of water. With no air in his lungs, his body just started to sink deeper and deeper.

The rare thing was, Jeongguk didn't mind. He just let himself get taken to the soil. This was the freest he had felt in a while. If he wanted, he could try and swim back to the surface. But the thing is, he didn't want to.

The lack of oxygen made him feel dizzy, his body just floating around in the freezing water. It took a few minutes of pain and his body desperately trying to get oxygen before it stopped. His mind had given up a long time ago, but now his body had finally followed.

It was nothing like the movies, he didn't see his life flashing before his eyes, he didn't see white lights, he didn't feel pain. He was just feeling dizzy and floaty. Every cell in his body was screaming for oxygen but he chose to ignore it.

After all, he could finally choose now, wasn't it?

He blinked his eyes up at the surface, seeing the light shining on the water far above him. It all felt surreal now, like he wasn't part of the world.

After a few other seconds, he indeed wasn't anymore. His heart had given up her desperate attempt to keep the boy alive and stopped. His brain had stopped thinking, stopped worrying. And the rest of his body was just floating in the water, letting itself follow the direction the water was taking him.

It was all so peaceful, and the last second of his life, Jeongguk was the happiest he had been in a while.

But it was all over now.

He was dead, free.

The end :). 

~~

so uh, this was it for stutter. I'm sorry that i didn't add a trigger warning in the last chapter but i didn't wanna spoil the end. However, if somebody does feel triggered and hurt that i didn't add one then just comment it and i'll add one. Anyways, i'm bad at ending but i hope you liked the book :)) and oh, for the next book: vote here. 

I'll just say the title, all of them are taekook and there books for everyone. One is bottomtae, one is bottomkook and one is switch taekook. 

Vote here:

My dominant omega

Last friday night

Submissive

I won't publish them immediately, i will when i have some more chapters for them prepared :))