chapter xxiv

Jeongguk was shivering, his entire body felt like it was on fire. Loud whimpers escaped his lips, his body was squirming in need, in pain.

He was in the school's bathroom, on the top floor where nobody ever came. After he left Taehyung in the bathroom, a wave of heat had hit him. He collapsed on the ground, panicking and trying to get back up. Time to go to his backpack to get suppressants wasn't an option anymore, so he had crawled a floor up and hid in a bathroom stall.

Now he laid there, panting on the floor, heat rushing to his manhood. Small sniffles erupted through his shaking body.

Panic was consuming him. What if someone found him? What if they-

A wave of nausea hit him when the memories came back and he doubled over, vomiting all over the floor.

More sobs shook his body and Jeongguk tried to get up, crawling away from the disgusting puddle of vomit. He didn't know what to do, his whole body hurt and there was no one that could help him.

A silent scream came out of his mouth and Jeongguk collapsed on the floor again, crying like a baby. His tail was slamming against the tiled floor, clearly a sign of distress and panic. His white ears were laying limp against his head as he rolled on his back, staring at the light that was slowly flickering.

"H-h-h-help" he choked out before closing his eyes, allowing himself to sink in the darkness.

~~

Taehyung wiped his tears away. He just had to accept it, Jeongguk would never give him a second chance.

He deserved it tho, he was a pathetic excuse of a human.

So that's why he stood up, still slightly sniffling and wiping away his tears.

He should just leave the hybrid alone, that's the only way Jeongguk would be able to get happy again.

A sad sigh left his body, he wanted to be alone at the moment, alone and rethinking and reconsidering what he was doing. Was the mafia really something he wanted to do? Because the more he thought about it, the more he came to the realization that his dad was a sick bastard and that Taehyung shouldn't agree with his life choices. Did he really like managing a drug cartel or shooting people?

No.

He liked Jeongguk. He wanted to live peacefully in a cottage or a penthouse in a busy city, petting Jeongguk's ears on their blue sofa, slowly making love under the approving faces of the stars. Kissing the hybrid's face, every single beautiful feature, ending with those lips. Making out and then realizing they accidentally burned dinner.

Adopting lots of cats together and maybe a few cows to have fresh milk every morning.

Taehyung was sobbing again. That would never happen and it was all his fault.

~~

Mark was blushing, a girl just asked him out on a date. He lowered his head and nodded, staring at his feet.

"We could have lunch together, I know a place where nobody ever comes"

Mark smiled, taking her hand and following her lead. She skipped up the stairs, like what seemed endless floors until they arrived at the top one.

"Nobody ever comes here" she giggled. "I always sit here when the other girls are annoying again"

Mark smiled, taking out his lunch. "That's so nice"

The girl nodded, her mouth full of salade, "Yes, it is"

Time passed, they chattered a bit, giggling at jokes and then finally exchanged phone numbers.

"I have to go to the toilet" Mark smiled, getting up. "I'll be right back"

He walked to the door and looked back, seeing the blonde girl smiling at him.

This could work out.

He opened the door and went to a stall when he saw it.

Or rather him.

Jeongguk was curled up on the ground, his tail around his waist and his mouth open, his body was slightly squirming, not seeming to be relaxed. That's when he noticed the wet patch on his jeans and the sickeningly sweet smell that was luring in the bathroom.

Shit.

Mark immediately dropped to his knees, turning the sweating boy on his back. He looked at Jeongguk's scrunched up face, obviously in pain.

Could it be his heat?

What else would it be?

He was mentally cursing and then did the thing that seemed right. He grabbed his phone and texted Taehyung.

Because what else could he do? The girls and Jimin loathed them, so they would be angry if he called and deep down he knew Taehyung still cared for the boy. He regrets what he did more than anything else and that hybrid is the most important thing in his life right now.

~~

"Shit Mark, what do we do? Where do we take him? Certainly not him because his mom would kill us but we can't just take him to my house and we can't bring him to his friends either!" Taehyung panicked, petting the boy's hair who was laying on his lap.

"Maybe he has heat suppressants?"

"Oh my god, Mark! You're a genius, of course, we have to get them!"

Mark smiled, seeing Taehyung get so worked up over the hybrid made him believe the silver-haired still had something good in him.

Taehyung got up while gently laying Jeongguk on the floor.

"I'll get his backpack with suppressants, you stay here!"

Mark nodded in agreement.

"Go help your lover, Tae"

The younger dashed out of the room but then stopped when he saw the girl sitting on the floor.

"Is everything okay with Mark?" she asked while tilting her head.

"Uh yeah, g-guy problems" Taehyung stuttered while running down the stairs on his way to save the boy he loved.

~~

"I have them Mark" Taehyung yelled, opening the door. But his smile faltered when he saw what was happening inside.