Chapter IV

Taehyung felt something hard poking his ass when he woke up, he turned around and met the sleeping face of Yoongi. They were really close friends since Yoongi was with him since birth, but over the years they had grown to friends with benefits. In the beginning, Yoongi didn't agree because he saw Tae as his little brother but Taehyung kept pushing and then finally convinced Yoongi.

Both were part of the Kim mafia, the mafia that his father runs. He is supposed to be the next leader. Jackson and Mark were also part of it since their parents were very good friends with Kim Jisung, Taehyung's father.

Taehyung smirked and started rubbing his ass on Yoongi's crotch. His velvet underwear moved against Yoongi's silk one and Taehyung let out a shameless moan. Yoongi groaned and his eyes fluttered open.

"What are you doing?" he whispered with his deep morning voice.

Taehyung turned around and started palming Yoongi's erection.

"Taking care of your morning wood,"

Yoongi hummed in satisfaction.

"You know you don't have to do it, right? I can do it myself"

"I want to, sir,"

He knew damn well how much that word turned Yoongi on.

"Fuck, Taehyung" Yoongi grabbed the boy's hand and guided it in his underwear.

Taehyung smirked again and started jerking his friend off.

"Use your mouth, baby" Yoongi whimpered.

Taehyung nodded and lowered himself. He threw the covers on the floor and yanked the older's underwear down. His cock sprung immediately up and bounced against his stomach. Taehyung took the base of it in his hand and stroked Yoongi up and down.

Then he lowered his mouth and gave a few kitten licks to the tip. He swirled his tongue around it and tasted some of the precum that was leaking out of it. Yoongi gripped his hair and jerked his hips up, he hit the back of Taehyung's throat but the younger didn't even flinch nor gagged. He was born without a gag reflex and he could definitely put it to use now.

Taehyung continued to deepthroat Yoongi and the older released a series of beautiful moans.

"Fuck" Yoongi moaned while the pleasure continued to flow through his body. His hips stuttered and he knew he was about to come. Taehyung bobbed his head faster and he felt Yoongi tugging harder at his strands. The older jerked his hips up and Taehyung's mouth sunked even deeper on Yoongi's cock. His nose touched Yoongi's lower abdomen but he still didn't gag. Then without a warning, Yoongi released his loads in Taehyung's mouth, Taehyung fluttered his eyes up and stared at Yoongi's pleasured face. His mouth hung slightly open and his eyes were closed. Taehyung swallowed all of Yoongi's cum and then pulled his mouth off his dick with a pop sound.

"You h-have gun training n-now" Yoongi stuttered, still coming down from his release.

Taehyung nodded and walked into his closet. He put on some black trousers and a green shirt, quickly ran out of the room and closed the door behind him.

~

He closed one eye and concentrated at his target, the human-shaped cardboard was standing on the other side of the shooting area. He lifted his gun and aimed at the target. His body was shaking in concentration, he couldn't hear anything else anymore. It was only the gun and him, that was all that mattered for now. His finger brushed over the trigger and he looked one more time before firing the gun. The bullet zipped through the air and then made a perfect hole right between the eyes of the target.