Chapter IX

He didn't know how but he was sitting in Taehyung's car now, on their way to the Kim mansion.

The older had talked to his mom for hours while Jeongguk tried to drop some hints, insisting he didn't want to. But his mom agreed and the silver-haired took him in the parking lot.

~~

Jeongguk had fallen asleep during the car drive, soft snores leaving his plump lips. His mouth was slightly open and his head was leaning against the car window. Drool dangled onto the leather car seats but Taehyung didn't care. He would clean it up later.

The car grinded to a halt and Taehyung stepped out, followed by Jackson and Mark.

"Tell my father I brought the boy, but that he needs to leave me alone"

Mark nodded and scurried inside. Taehyung walked around the car and opened the passenger's door. He was met by a certain hybrid that almost fell out of the car but Taehyung was quick to catch him and grab his waist, pulling the sleeping boy up to his chest. He closed the door with his foot and then carried the boy to the mansion in front of them. It looked very pretty on the outside, with marble pillars and old glass windows as accents. The roof was made of a very expensive, polished material and the doors were solid oak wood.

Taehyung walked up the stairs with the hybrid still sleeping on his shoulder. His tail swayed from left to right and his ears looked relaxed. Leaves were covering the doormat, it was still autumn and soon it would be fall break. He hoped he could get to know the boy better then, since he was genuinely interested in him.

A confused sound came out of Jeongguk's mouth when they were inside. He had just woken up and was disoriented. He looked around him for something familiar but then smelled Taehyung's intoxicating sweet scent.

He remembered it again and fell back asleep.

~~

"T-taehyungie?" Jeongguk said while crawling over to the stuffed animals at the corner of the room. It was very obvious that he was hiding there and Jeongguk giggled. When he was so close that he could almost hear Taehyung breathing, he jumped on the pile of plush toys and burst out into waves of laughter when he could feel Taehyung grabbing him.

"F-found you" he squeaked and giggled even more when Taehyung lifted him up by his hips. The older threw him on the bed and Jeongguk couldn't stop laughing. The soft silk engulfed his body and he started squirming around when Taehyung crawled up to him, his eyes looking deeply in Taehyung's brown orbs. He just stared and Taehyung stared back, in his turn also getting lost in the big black doe eyes belonging to the cute hybrid under him. Little by little, he towered more over the little until he was completely over him. A smirk plastered his face and he rose his hands up.

Jeongguk didn't even notice it, too distracted by Taehyung's fluffy hair. His ears perked up in happiness when he thought he saw the silver-haired smile but instead the older dove into his sides and started tickling his waist. Jeongguk let out a silent scream and burst into a fit of laughter.

"Who is my ticklish baby?" the silver-haired smiled.

"M-me!" the little burst out with peals of laughter.

Taehyung's long slender fingers roamed all over the younger's stomach and tickled everywhere. Jeongguk's tail tried to slam the hands of him but it was no use. The hands travelled further up and started tickling his neck and torso.

The younger couldn't stop laughing. His hands were swaying everywhere and he accidentally knocked over Taehyung's clock. He gasped and it went silent for a minute until they heard nothing break. The carpet had saved the day.