Chapter VII

The boy gulped the pills down his throat and slowly his body felt like it was finally calming down. He breathed in and let himself go limp on the bed. His bones finally didn't felt like they were burning and he didn't feel the desperation either.

Maia was sitting next to him and pets his hair, soft purs left the boy's mouth and he fell asleep in a matter of time. The door went open and Avani's head peeped through the little chink.

"Is he okay now?" she asked with audible concern in her voice. The door went further open and she plopped herself on the bed. Maia quickly put her finger in front of her lips, indicating that she needed to be quiet.

The girl nodded and puts the boy under the covers.

"He'll be better when he wakes up hopefully"

Avani nodded and looked at the flashing red digits on the alarm. It was at 1 am.

~~

"M-mommy?" a voice sounded in the room, the owner of the voice yawned and rubbed his eyes with his fists. He looked around the room and started panicking when he didn't saw his white curtains hanging in front of him. His hands started thrashing around him and he crawled out the bed, landing with his ass on the floor. Hissing sounds came out of his mouth and he started sobbing.

"M-mommy? Help" he whispered while crying.

The girls downstairs had all woken up already and didn't hear the crying boy upstairs due to the loud music. Avani was braiding Hannah's hair and Julie was watching Maia play with the cat. Elisa was still taking breakfast and put a lot of choco on her bread.

Jeongguk was now full-on crying and fisted the sheets. He didn't know where he was and that frightened him very much. Waking up in little space happened quite often but now his mom wasn't there to help him and calm him down. He started thrashing around and only then noticed the dried up slick between his legs.

"W-what's that?" he sobbed and accidentally knocked over a lamp, making a loud thud sound on the floor.

His eyes were darting across the room, looking for plushies or anything like that to help him calm down.

The girls downstairs heard the loud thud from above and Maia immediately rushed upstairs.

"Ggukkie?" she said while barging through the door. She was met by a sight that caused her to tumble backwards.

The hybrid was crying and sobbing while the sheets where on the floor and the lamp lay broken on the floor. All the cushions where thrown of the bed and the poster hanging on the wall was ripped.

When the other girls came upstairs they just gasped.

AN:

It's a quick chapter and very short, I'm sorry for that. 
It's cause I'm also working on another book but it's still in my drafts for now. 

Anyways, school is really a bitch and i have to pay attention with 3 hours of sleep or something so it isn't good. But I'll try :)

For those who are interested: I'm not depressed or anything I'm actually very happy and glad about my life. 

If you want to say something about yourself cs I want to get to know you guys better then you can comment here: