Chapter VIII

It was school again, the weekend was over and classes had started. Jeongguk was currently having math with Julie. The girl told him what happened at the sleepover and now he was too embarrassed to say something to her. It was his first heat and normally his mom would've been there to help him and give him some medication. But now he had spent it with people that were almost strangers to him and it felt odd. The girls told him to not tell his mom because otherwise, she would never allow Jeongguk to come over again. Maia hadn't given him any medication after the first dose cause she was afraid of his body's reaction.

Little did he know that heats don't just last one day.

~~

"Hey, Cat boy!" a voice shouted through the hallways and the boy's ears perked up at the sound. Where they calling him? He turned around and looked for the owner of the voice that called him. His eyes landed on Jackson and Mark, next to them was a shouting Taehyung. Why were they calling him? He walked unsuspectingly over to the group of friends and looked up at the boy that said his name not too long ago. The silver-haired grabbed Jeongguk by the waist and pulled him closer to himself. The younger squeaked but let himself be manhandled.

"Hannah told me you were in heat the day before yesterday?"

A blush immediately crept up his face and he lowered his head, not daring to look into the boy's eyes. He nodded his head and the grip around his waist immediately got stronger.

"You could've called me instead of taking those stupid pills"

A soft gasp left Jeongguk's mouth and he shook his head.

"M-mommy told m-me I s-should wait u-until I h-have a b-boyfriend"

Taehyung smirked and lifted the boy up. Jeongguk silently yelped and wrapped his legs around the older's waist. Taehyung's head got closer to his face and Jeongguk tried to get away but Taehyung gripped his chin so he couldn't move.

"Then can I be your boyfriend? Taehyung whispered sensually in his ear.

The hybrid just chuckled and whipped his tail against the silver-haired's thigh.

"N-no s-silly, w-we have t-to love e-each other f-first'

A pout formed on Taehyung's face and he put the hybrid down.

"You can come to my house and there we can practice on loving each other more than enough"

"I-ll h-have to a-ask m-mommy" the boy whimpered and Taehyung grabbed his arm and pulled him closer again.

"We can skip school together and then you won't even have to ask your mom"

Much to Taehyung's despise, the hybrid shook his head and wriggled himself out of his grip.

"No," the boy said and turned around, walking over to Jimin and Julie.

"See you after school, kitty"

AN: 

sorry for the short chapters lately, I promise they will be longer soon. Also, I've decided to take the storyline a little bit faster cause I was feeling that almost every chapter was a filler. So lemme know your thoughts please in the comments.

I love reading comments, I know there aren't much and that's a pity but I hope there will be more in the future. 

It's my birthday today btw 9th February :))