Chapter XVI

Jeongguk was giggling when he felt Taehyung's hand creeping around his waist. School was over and the older male had suggested to bring him home. The hybrid had squealed excitedly and invited him over.

His mom was away anyways.

The smirking male opened the door for his boyfriend and Jeongguk could see Julie and Jimin staring at them in awe from afar.

Jeongguk smiled at them and then got in the car. Taehyung chuckled when he saw Jeongguk's friends all staring and got in the car himself.

Before he pushed his foot on the gas, he quickly looked, making sure Jeongguk was buckled up. When they finally left a sad expression taunted his face.

He was going to force Jeonguk into having sex.

But the worst part of all was the fact that the hybrid would probably want to do that. He would willingly let Taehyung fuck him.

Because he thought that it was his duty as a boyfriend.

And Taehyung hated that.

He shook his head and focused on the road. His eyes gazing over every single thing to prevent him for thinking about later.

Later when Jeongguk would be whimpering underneath him. His soft fist grabbing the bedsheets. Whining in overstimulation, maybe even moaning.

A tear escaped his eyes. He hated himself, his life and everyone around him except the pure soul sitting next to him.

The boy that went by the name Jeon Jeongguk.

An excited yell woke him up from his thoughts.

"Taehyungie, m-mommy and I-I b-bought a c-c-c-cake mix" the boy smiled. "W-we can m-make c-cookies-s t-t-t-together"

He was clapping his hands in excitement, a big smile taunting his lips.

More tears dripped on Taehyung's cheek. The hybrid didn't deserve this, he was still so pure, so innocent. Taehyung didn't want to ruin that, he couldn't.

He didn't notice the squeals silencing down or the fact that the hybrid stopped squirming around in his seat.

He just tried to focus on the road through his blurry vision. The last thing he wanted was to crash with Jeongguk in his car.

The hybrid looked confused up at his crying boyfriends. Did he say something wrong?

"It's o-okay i-i-if you d-d-don't l-like c-c-cookies, we d-d-don't have t-to make t-them i-i-if y-you don't w-w-want t-to" he whispered quietly and placed his hand on Taehyung's wet cheek. "We c-c-can d-d-do something e-e-else"

The older just continued to sob, tears rolling over Jeongguk's small hands.

"I'm so sorry that you've met me" he said in between his hiccups.

The hybrid's expression saddened.

"I'm v-v-very h-h-happy that i-i've met y-you" he pouted.

Taehyung just nodded, biting away his tears. He never meant to break down like that in front of Jeongguk. He was supposed to be strong and cold-hearted but that boy was doing something with him.

"We're just going home, okay?" he whispered, trying to stop himself from crying again. "And then we will make as many cookies as you want"

He felt a puddle of butterflies bursting in his stomach when he noticed the hybrid's excited reaction. A smile appeared on his lips and he let himself lean back in his seat, eyes fixated on the road.

~~

"No!" a scream pierced through the house.

Taehyung jumped up, scared out of his life when he heard the hybrid scream like that.

"Y-you're supposed t-t-to add t-t-t-t-the s-s-s-sugar before t-t-the c-chocolate c-chips" he mumbled, realizing that he had scared his boyfriend.

The older smiled and stopped pouring the chocolate in the dough.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, leaning in to peck Jeongguk's lips.

The hybrid just chuckled.

"Silly m-man" he smiled when Taehyung waddled over to him, nuzzling his face in Jeongguk's neck.

"Stop l-l-licking, w-w-w-we have t-to make c-cookies" he mumbled while pushing Taehyung off.

The hybrid turned around and started pouring the sugar in the dough.

"C-can y-y-you g-get t-t-the m-milk?" he asked while grabbing a mixer.

The older nodded and dived headfirst into the fridge.

The rest of their afternoon was filled with laughter. Taehyung smeared a bit of the still fluid dough on Jeongguk's cheek and the younger wasn't having it. He took the milk and spilt it all over Taehyung's chest.

The aforementioned stood still, milk all over his white shirt, making it see-through.

"Wait until I get you, Jeongguk" he growled.

The hybrid burst out in laughter and sprinted out the kitchen, the other following him immediately.

It was his house, so he knew all the places to hide. Giggles left his mouth when he slipped himself under the couch. He could feel himself slipping into little space but he didn't mind at the moment.

"I'm going to catch you" Jeongguk could hear Taehyung whispering. He heard the footsteps coming closer.

He turned to the side and saw the black shoes standing right in front of his hiding spot.

He quickly clamped his hand in front of his mouth, trying to hold the giggles back. The feet didn't go away and Jeongguk was getting a harder time with being quiet.

Then the feet were replaced with knees all of the sudden and the hybrid let out the loudest scream.

Taehyung looked under the couch and was met by the terrified face of Jeongguk. Then the fear disappeared and was replaced with giggles.

The hybrid clutched his stomach when Taehyung dragged him over the floor, his tail sweeping in happiness.

"W-we h-have t-t-to bake t-t-the c-c-c-cookies" he giggled.

Taehyung's smile instantly faltered.

"You can put the cookies in the oven, I'll be upstairs" he mumbled.

Jeongguk tilted his head in confusion when the older just walked to the stairs. He couldn't use the oven by himself, his mom always helped him to make sure he didn't get burned.

A pout formed on his face and he stomped over to the kitchen, eyeing the plate with cookie dough.

He opened the drawer to search for his pink hello kitty oven gloves and then took the plate.

"G-gguk mad" he pouted while trying to shove the plate in the oven. "T-Taehyungie m-m-meanie"

He just turned the gas on and then stomped his way to the stairs, making sure he was being really loud so that the older could hear he was mad.

His arms were crossed in front of his chest and the stairs squeaked with every step he took. When he was upstairs, he waddled over to the yellow door with rillakuma figures, instantly calming down when he knew that there were plushies inside, waiting for his hugs.

A smile formed on his face again and he grabbed the door handle, stepping inside the room.

But his smile was quickly away when he saw the older shirtless on the bed, a pair of handcuffs from the police next to him and a camera set up in front of the bed.

Was he arrested?