Chapter XVI

Warning: dubious consent

"Y-you t-t-t-too" the hybrid whispered while burying his face in Taehyung's neck. He was feeling very shy under Taehyung's gaze and his small frame trembled slightly in the other's hold.

"No" the latter simply answered and Jeongguk nodded. His mom had told him once that most of the time there was someone in charge during sex and Jeongguk supposed it was Taehyung.

The silver-haired grabbed him under his armpits and threw him on the bed. He slowly crawled over to the shaking boy, the handcuffs dangling through his fingers.

"Lift your arms"

Jeongguk obeyed, shaking. His mom used to educate him and she always told him that lovemaking was something beautiful, something you do with a person you trust. That's how he was born, she told.

Since the younger was in headspace, he could feel himself wanting to draw something. Maybe draw a rainbow and show his boyfriend or cuddle with his plushies. He could see the tiger laying next to his bed, patiently waiting for him.

Suddenly a click was heard and the hybrid looked up, seeing the cuffs around his wrists. It was like he was pulled in reality when he felt the cold metal touching his skin.

"S-s-s-st-sto-stop" he stuttered and tugged at the cuff. "W-wanna c-c-cuwle"

His stress level increased, causing his headspace to become worse. His tail was slamming on the bed and he squirmed around, trying to free himself.

"P-pwuchies" he whined.

"Stop moving" the older growled and cuffed other Jeongguk's hand to the headboard.

The hybrid's frame saddened, he didn't wanna do it anymore. He wanted to touch the older, be intimate with him and brush his fingers through the silver-locks. He didn't know why there were handcuffs needed, his mom never told him about it.

"W-w-why h-h-ha-han-handcuffs?" he mumbled.

"Because I said so"

The younger whimpered when Taehyung lifted his hips up and placed a pillow underneath. It was his cloudy pillow matching with his bedsheets. When he felt the other's hands on his bare skin, he realized again that he was naked. In a reflex, he closed his legs and tried to turn around, not liking how the older could see his body while he himself was still fully clothed.

"W-why a-a-are y-y-yo-you still c-clo-clothes?" he whimpered.

"Don't order me around, hybrid" Taehyung said while gripping the younger's thighs. He looked down at the hybrid's fluttering hole, it was shaved and looked really inviting. Untouched.

He knew the boy underneath him was a virgin and that was the tiny string of humanity still left in him. It would be wrong to fuck the boy and then throw him away like a used toy.

But it was that or his life so he forced Jeongguk's legs open.

The hybrid yelped and looked at him with teary eyes. It was obvious that the younger was in little space now, wanting to have the comfort of his plushies and his colour books but that wasn't included in Taehyung's plan right now.

He glanced at the camera, smirking when he saw the red, flashing light. His hand reached for his back pocket and he grabbed the bottle that was in there.

Lube, he wasn't a monster of course.

He wandered over to the zipper of his pants and pulled them down till his knees. In a practised motion, he lowered his underwear and stroked his hard length.

His hands reached for the lube again and he popped the cap open. He squirted some of the thick substance on his hand and then lubed up his member. He groaned at the feeling and pulled the hybrid closer to him.

He spread the younger's legs some more, now having a perfect view of his member and thighs. A smirk played his lips when he looked at Jeongguk. The aforementioned had tears in his eyes, silently crying because it was getting harder for him to comprehend what was happening.

"Keep quiet" Taehyung simply demanded before lowering himself, his body hovering over the boy underneath him. He lined himself up with Jeongguk's pink hole and studied the hybrid's reaction.

The younger was panting lightly, his chest going up and down, trying to calm himself down. He was almost panicking. Why was Taehyung suddenly so mean and cold? Why was he naked and the other not? Why did this feel weird and not right?

A tear rolled over his cheek, not getting unnoticed by the elder. His gaze softened for a bit, contemplating what he was about to do but he quickly shook the thoughts away.

He had no choice.

It was then that he pushed inside the younger. The hybrid immediately cried out in pain, tugging at the cuffs. He looked down, seeing his member disappear in Jeongguk's ass.

"Fuck" he groaned, ignoring the boy's pained whimpers. The sound of skin slapping, moans and soft cries filled the room.

"H-hurts" Jeongguk sobbed while looking up to his boyfriend. The elder didn't listen, too focused on his own pleasure.

He slammed his hips against the boy's ass, going balls deep. A loud whimper was heard when Taehyung brushed past the bundle of nerves. 

"S-s-s-st-stop" the hybrid cried out, trying to move his legs. The older only tightened his bruising grip on Jeongguk's thighs.

Jeongguk's velvet walls caused amazing friction against his length, causing him to moan loudly.

"So fucking tight" he groaned. His hands gripped Jeongguk's hips, pushing them closer to him. The hybrid's back was arched due to the position they were in and he felt his lower back hurting.

His doe eyes were filled with tears, tears of pain because everything hurt. It hurt because Taehyung wasn't listening to his cries, it hurt because the older went in raw, without prep, it hurt because the pain in his back was increasing within seconds, it hurt because his wrists were almost bleeding from the tugging and the squirming, but most of all, it hurt because Jeongguk trusted Taehyung. He didn't know much about sex but he knew it should feel good, it should be intimate and caring.

Not like this.

He cried harder at his own thoughts, his mind trying to wander off to a better place, a safer place. His paradise, where his dad was still alive. He imagined happiness when he saw his dad, surrounded by palm trees.

He wasn't in this room anymore, where Taehyung was using his body.

He was in paradise, with his dad.

The pain in his bottom was still there, but less present. The bruising grip on his waist could still be felt. His wrists were still on the point of bleeding but it didn't matter anymore.

Because he wasn't there anymore, mentally. He was with his dad, in a safe place.

A warmth seeped inside him, followed by a string of moans and curses. Jeongguk could feel Taehyung's length slipping out of him. A zipper was closed and that's how easy it was.

Jeongguk was completely naked and vulnerable but Taehyung could just pull his pants up and leave. He heard the sound of the camera shutting off and that's how it ended.

A vague sorry was whispered inside his ear but the boy passed out before he could hear it.