Chapter X

"Thanks for not doing anything," Maia said while swiping the towel between Jeongguk's legs.

The younger was still snoring with his head against Taehyung's chest now. A tiny bit of drool was coming out of his mouth but the older didn't mind.

His slick covered sheets were already changed and Maia was cleaning the remaining mess on Jeongguk's body.

"It's just normal, you know?" Taehyung said while brushing the boy's hair off his forehead. "He's so pure, it's wrong to take advantage of him"

Maia smiled and pulled the sweatpants-that belonged to Taehyung- back up.

"It may sound normal for you, but not everyone thinks that way," she said while her voice audibly saddened.

Taehyung noticed it but decided to not question it further, it seemed like a sensitive topic for the girl.

The younger's tail was curled around Maia's hand so she couldn't budge, instead, she just sat there and smiled at the adorable behaviour. His white, fluffy ears were laying down against his raven hair and soft snores left his mouth.

"I should get going" Maia whispered while trying to unwrap the tail that was strangling her fingers. "My mom is waiting for me".

When she had finally freed her hand she stood up and slid off the bed.

With a smile on her lips, she put the suppressants on the nightstand and left the room after waving goodbye.

Taehyung just sighed and continued petting the boy's soft hair.

"I think I'm catching feelings, Jeon Jeongguk" he whispered into the boy's ear.

~~

"T-taehyungie?" the hybrid aksed, who just woke up from his second nap. "A-are we f-friends n-now?"

Taehyung smiled and clutched his heart, pretending to be hurt. Jeongguk tilted his head and watched the actions with a confused face.

"We are just friends?" he asked with an excessive tone of sadness voice.

Jeongguk giggled and nodded. "Of course, silly. What would we be else?"

Taehyung smirked and crawled over to the boy, pinning him softly down onto the silk mattress. He bopped their noses together and a boxy smile appeared onto his face.

"Boyfriends, maybe?" he said while staring deeply into the younger's eyes.

"B-but boyfriends k-kiss e-each other and d-do couply s-stuff"

"Like what?"

The hybrid blushed and tore his gaze away from the older.

"Like c-cuddling and p-playing g-games," he gulped and then added: "and k-kissing"

The boy immediately looked down and stared across the room while the older just smirked and moved their faces closer.

"Well, to prove I will be a good boyfriend" he whispered in the blushing boy's ears underneath him. "Can I kiss you?"

Jeongguk's cheeks turned an even darker shade of red and he looked up with his big Bambi eyes.

"W-will you t-treat me n-nicely? Like a-a b-boyf-" the younger started stuttering very much at the word that was about to leave his lips but he didn't manage to say it.

Taehyung just smiled and nodded, completely understanding what Jeongguk wanted to say.

"T-then y-y-yes," the hybrid said while hiding his face under his hands.

When he heard the words leaving the boy's lips, his stomach filled itself with butterflies.

Nevermind, forget butterflies, he felt the whole zoo when he saw him.

With a growing smile, he laced his fingers with the boy's ones and placed their hands next to his head.

"I want to see your face, baby" he whispered, very close to the boy's ear. "You're so pretty"

Jeongguk giggled and fluttered his eyelashes, looking questioning into his boyfriend's eyes.

It felt so weird to say, were they really a couple now? Or was Taehyung just playing with him? A confused feeling washed over him and his eyes visibly saddened.

"What's wrong, Ggukkie?" Taehyung asked with worry in his tone.

"A-are w-we r-really b-b-boyfriends n-now?" he said while tears were buddling up in his eyes.

Taehyung's pov:

A feeling of doubt washed over me.

You're Kim Taehyung, next leader of the Kim mafia. You've murdered people before. Your dad sells hybrid's every day. And that boy underneath you is the son of your dad's victim, you can't catch fucking feelings with him.

An intern battle was holding place inside my head and I didn't like it one bit.

He has a damn nice body, maybe you can just go on with the bet Mark and Jackson had: Gain his trust and then fuck him.

That sounded like a great compromise.

He, Kim Taehyung, is not gonna let his damn life be ruined by a little hybrid.

Author's pov:

"Yes, of course, Ggukkie," he said with a fake smile on his face.

The hybrid underneath him giggled again and a blush spread on his cheeks.

"D-do we n-need t-to k-kiss n-now?" he asked with audible stress in his voice. His tail was slamming against the bed and he looked nervous.

Taehyung nodded with a smirk plastering his face and moved closer to the boy. His gaze wandered over to his lips and stopped there.

Jeongguk thought his heart was going to beat out of his chest. This was his first kiss ever-his mom doesn't count of course-. When he reads books it was always described as something magical. Something wonderful, like a drop water when you're thirsty in the desert, or a band-aid when you're bleeding heavily. It was something amazing, something marvellous.

And he was more than willing to let this first experience be taken by Taehyung, his boyfriend.

His cheeks got an even darker shade of red when the silver-haired's face came closer, so close he could feel his breath. His tail was rapidly slamming against the mattress in agitate and his ears were turning around, trying to catch every sound in the room.

Taehyung's lips were now right above his, one movement and they would touch. A smirk appeared on the older's face and he leant more in, lips now really touching.

When their lips crashed together, a pit of butterflies burst out into the younger's stomach. The feeling of Taehyun's wet lips moving against his made him feel like floating. He smiled in the kiss and tried to grab Taehyung somewhere, he really felt the urge to touch him. Taehyung smirked again and moved his hand to the younger's neck, his other cupping his ass.

Jeongguk grew needier and laced his fingers in Taehyung's silver locks. The older bit his bottom lip gently, asking for entrance, and Jeongguk was willing to give him that. He opened his mouth and let the latter's tongue devour his mouth. Their tongues didn't even fight for dominance since Jeongguk just let the older do what he wanted. He had never kissed before so it was easier to let Taehyung take the lead.

It felt like hours, hours of lips crashing together and feeling each other, hours of tongues dancing in each other's mouth, hours just kissing. But Jeongguk didn't mind, he loved it. He was straddling the older and had engulfed him in a hug, his arms wrapped around his neck. Taehyung on the other side was hard. Rock hard, he wanted nothing more than to flip the hybrid around and pound into him mercilessly. But he didn't.

He may be tough and bad, but he wasn't a rapist.

Jeongguk wasn't ready yet and he had to respect that. Even if he didn't like him.

This was supposed to be a short chapter but I got a little carried away