Chapter XII

Taehyung smirked and pulled the trigger over. The bullet flew across the room and pierced the cardboard right through its head. A sadistic chuckle escaped his lips and he walked backwards, wiping the sweat off his forehead with his sleeves.

He put the gun back with the others while adjusting the dress shirt he was wearing. The room had a hot vibe due to all the sweating men in there and Taehyung fanned himself with his hands.

He should tell his dad to put airconditioning some time.

His hand travelled to his buttons to open them up a bit, he didn't want the new shirt to be stained with sweat. While letting out short breaths, he walked to the door, chest exposed.

A few men whistled at him but shut down immediately when they saw his face. Kim Taehyung's face.

The silver-haired smirked and walked upstairs, letting the silver drops of sweat run down his back.

"Taehyung" a sudden voice filled the hallway and the aforementioned turned around. He tilted his head to look at the person who interrupted the silence.

He sighed when he saw the familiar blond locks.

"Yes, Jackson?"

The said person walked up to him and stared at his exposed chest.

"Your father wants to talk to you"

Taehyung nodded and noticed Jackson's stare. He then looked at his own chest and smirked.

"I look hot, don't I?"

Jackson just chuckled and hit the other's shoulder.

"I like girls, Tae" he laughed.

Taehyung nodded and fixed his shirt again. "And I like Jeongguk"

"We all know you just want him in your bed," Jackson said while brushing past the latter, walking up the stairs.

Taehyung let out an airy laugh. "Exactly"

He could hear Jackon's faint laugh coming from upstairs and let out a smile himself when images of a whimpering Jeongguk with slick covered pants filled his mind. Whines leaving his swollen lips, his hips humping on Taehyung's thigh, desperate for relief. But he needed to wait, get the boy's trust and then he could fuck him.

He was raised to be a murderer but he wasn't a rapist.

~~

Jeongguk was sitting at the kitchen table, having dinner with his mom. She cooked lasagna for him when he came home, crying. He had just fallen into her arms, sobbing in her chest and staining her shirt with tears.

He had told everything and his mom just hugged him, letting the boy fall apart in her arms. She listened to him telling about his heat, Taehyung, the fight with Jimin and listened to his apologies. He was never a person to keep things from his mom and not telling her really hurt him.

He had calmed down now, telling his mom everything about Taehyung while giggling in between his sentences. His cheeks were a light shade of red and he blushed even more when he told about the kiss.

"Wait, he kissed you?" she squeaked.

Jeongguk lowered his head and nodded. A blush spreading onto his cheeks again.

His mom let out a tiny squeal and moved closer to the boy, vigorously asking for more details. And Jeongguk told her everything.

Their evening was filled with yellow candlelight, endless conversations and soft munching sounds interrupted by whispers from the two.

When it was time to go to bed, Jeongguk crawled on his mom's lap. She peppered kisses all over his face and bopped his nose countless times.

"I love you, pumpkin" she whispered in his ear.

"Wuv you t-too, m-mommy" he whispered sleepily back. His eyelids fell closed and his mind wandered off to dreamland.

His mom picked him up, carrying the boy in her arms to his bedroom.

She tucked him in and spared a glance at her son. The brown-haired was sleeping safe and sound and let out soft snores. She left the room with a smile and tiptoed downstairs.

~~

The moon casted her white rays onto the table, where 6 men were sitting. They were holding a heavy discussion, shouting at each other and yelling their opinions through the room. At the head of the table was a dark-haired man seated, tattoos covering his body and black clothing hiding the gun in his waistband. Kim Jisung. Next to him was the man with the ponytail, his face emotionless and cold. Some other men were also sitting around the table, listening to their leader.

At the end of the table was Taehyung sitting, his silver hair was curled and he had put some makeup on. His shirt was hanging loose off his shoulders, exposing his collarbone. He could feel the hungry stare of the man next to him bit he decided to ignore it.

"My dear son" the man at the head of the table suddenly exclaimed, causing the boy's head to jump up. "Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung tilted his head and looked at his father. "Yes, sir?"

"You've been hanging out with that Jeon kid lately?"

Taehyung nodded and lowered his head, not liking where this was going.

"Sehun here heard you whispering all loved dovey things to him in your room" Jisung scoffed. "You even kissed him"

Taehyung gasped and glared at Sehun next to him. The older man just smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"The others are also noticing your lack of discipline, or maybe even better: your excess of love and emotions"

Taehyung started to quiver in fear, his dad was raising his voice and sounded anything but pleased.

"I'll try to tr-" he tried to say but it came out soft and pathetic.

"Shut up!" his dad yelled while slamming his fists on the table and the silver-haired flinched.

"You're going soft for that hybrid" he stated and glared burning holes at his son.

"S-sor-"

"I said shut up!" his dad was screaming by now and Taehyung's lip started trembling. The moon made his hair look even softer and his dad didn't like it one bit.

"You look better with black hair," he said and Taehyung just nodded, not daring to say a word.

"We have discussed this problem and have found a marvellous solution"

Taehyung looked up, trying his best to hold the tears back.

Because boys don't cry.

"Fuck the hybrid, I don't care if he doesn't want it. And film it as proof" he smirked. "To show that you don't care about him"

Taehyung just looked at his dad with his mouth open. This crossed every boundary he has set in his already fucked up mind.

"Dad, that's ra-"

His dad just raised his hand, making him shut up.

"It's him or us"

The boy lowered his head again and nodded. He knew what his dad meant. It was them or his life.