chapter xx

Taehyung's pov:

I walked past the fucking ugly, black doors of my house. They looked even more disgusting than normal. The tears on my cheeks had dried and I decided to not be a weak bitch anymore and cry in front of human beings. What happened, happened. I couldn't go back in time and change it, Jeongguk's mom would never forgive me anyway so why even bother to try.

I can't write in first persons sorry:

Yes, he had fucked Jeongguk. Yes, the boy had told him to stop, multiple times.

But did he have a choice? No.

And he couldn't undo his actions either so he had to let it go.

At least he tried to apologize.

A long sigh left his mouth before he walked to his room. He almost flew over the stairs, trying his best to make sure nobody would talk to him.

"Hey!" a voice suddenly shouted, causing Taehyung to stop in his steps, clearly annoyed.

"Not now, Jackson" he growled.

The older ignored his pissed tone and approached him.

"Did you fuck your hybrid?" the black-haired male smiled.

"Shut up" Taehyung snapped and turned around, his shoulder brushing past Jackson's. He could practically hear the other grinning behind his back but decided to ignore it, slamming the door to the basement open.

With heavy footsteps, he made his way down the stairs, opening the door at the bottom. A fishy smell hit his nose the moment the door was open but Taehyung didn't mind. He looked at all the iron bars in the hallway, all the cells, filled with hybrids.

He smirked, walking past them, noticing how everyone backed away or quivered in fear. After a few minutes of scanning everyone, he laid his eyes on a ravenette, it was a cat hybrid, white fur, curvy body, round ass and big doe eyes. He looked still pretty young.

Exactly like Jeongguk.

He smirked and opened the cell with his fingerprint. The hybrid was trembling, he was only wearing tight boxers with a shirt way too big for him, causing him to be exposed to Taehyung's lustful gaze.

The silver-haired walked closer to the Jeongguk-like boy and grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the door. When he picked the boy up, the other hybrids all looked confused at him. They knew he was the son of the mafia leader, the one that sold them. So why did he take a hybrid?

The ravenette in Taehyung's arms looked confused too, his bambi eyes filled with tears of fear. Taehyung just smirked and took the boy upstairs. When they reached his room, he threw the cat hybrid on the bed.

The silver-haired quickly crawled up to him, yanking his boxers off, leaving the boy shaking. He squirmed around, trying to free Taehyung's bruising grip on his thighs.

"Don't consider yourself special, you just happen to look like someone I know" he said before unbuttoning his trousers and taking his dick out. He moved closer to the anxious hybrid and grabbed his hips, bringing them closer to his.

"P-please b-b-b-be g-gentle" the hybrid quivered. Tears were pooling in his with fear-filled eyes.

Taehyung got flashbacks of Jeongguk, the hybrid handcuffed to the bed, his white tail wrapped securely around his waist, trying to protect himself. His big doe eyes looking confused at Taehyung. And oh god, his tiny waist and magnificent ass. But then Taehyung remembered his pleads and his cries, his soft voice telling the older to stop. A tiny h-hurts escaping his lips when Taehyung pushed in, taking his virginity in the most brutal way possible. He had ignored them, he had used Jeongguk. The most giggly, innocent and pure boy. Ruined by him.