Note

Hello! It's Sara over here! (the author-nim duhh)I appreciate you coming over here to read this last part! It means a lot

I appreciate you coming over here to read this last part! It means a lot.

I'm only doing this because EWB meant a lot to me. It was my first book, ever. The first one I managed to finish. As much as we want taekook to be together, Taehyung loves his family dearly. You can see that almost everyone except Jeongguk and Taehyung were focusing more on the materialistic values in life like money. But the true happiness lies in the non-materialistic values like love.

There was a contrast between the family background of Taekook even though both of them were born as heirs to the biggest companies of Korea. Jeongguk wasn't brought up with much love. The only love he experienced was from people that weren't his family. But Taehyung on the other hand, the only love he'd experienced was from his family. so his decisions naturally revolve around his family than other people. Which would explain why he was hesitant to choose Jongguk over his family, no matter how much he wanted to.

Ok that's all about the book. The other stuff...you can figure out on your own.

So this book was the total of 112,909 words uwu.

I'm sorry if I made any mistakes throughout the book, as i said before, English isn't my first language. I'm sorry that this book dragged for almost a year. I was going through the darkest time I've ever experienced and i wan't in a good place while I wrote this book. And writing was the only thing that brought me some happiness. I was scared that just like i lost interest of every other thing that brought me happiness, I'd lose writing too. But fortunately that didn't happen. (I'm better now, don't worry)

It was also my first ever time writing BDSM so I'm sorry for any mistakes in that part. Also the smut scene of chapter 2 was like the second smut I ever wrote so I hope it was satisfactory.

I loved writing EWB. I loved reading your comments too. To those readers who'd been with me from the beginning, thank you very much. But to everyone who made to the end, I'm freaking thankful.

I think that's all. I just appreciate all the support you've given to this book. I love you all.

Lastly, I want to tell you to be happy. Do what makes you happy. Because you deserve to be happy. You deserve all the good things in the world. You matter. Love yourself because I love you too. You're perfect just the way you are.

Last-fucking-ly...

Check out the new top tae taekook book if you guys would like. It's a mafia au!

Yeah that's all lol

Yeah that's all lol

And this is Sara, signing out of ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS.
Love you💜