03

I'm sorry I didn't update in a while. Now that I've finished school I can finally start updating more constantly. Btw tysm for the 100 reads and comments and votes! You guys are amazing! Take my love!

This chapter is dedicated to @BoredLilly who was the first person who was the first person to comment on this book🥺

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hold up. How did these two young rivals, who is always trying to kill each other, who hated each other to the core of their hearts, end up fucking each other's living lights out?Let's find out, shall we?

The Kim family and the Jeon family had been sworn enemies for decades. Their businesses were always competing. They were shoulder to shoulder on everything. So the two corporations were always competing. Trying to develop their sales, producing new products, attempting new things. So both the Tan Corporation and Jeon Corporation were topping the charts of most yearly earnings charts of Korea. In fact, every year, they ranked the first and second place, with the difference of a few hundred dollars. So the older of the two families were brought up hating each other to the very core. Anytime they meet, they would always start a fight. They were always ready lunge at each other, and rip each other's throats out if they could.

It was another normal day for Kim Taehyung. He was in his office peacefully trying to reply to an email. He was waiting for someone. Someone he would rather not see on the face of this earth. But he had no choice. There was an upcoming event organized by the president of South Korea, and as the two companies were ordered, they were supposed to work on a project. Together. Neither of the companies could reject the request. Because neither could risk harming their reputation. So the Jeon Corporation was received a letter that both companies were to share, and the CEOs of the two companies were supposed to meet up. Since Jeongguk was supposed to deliver the letter anyway and they were supposed to speak about the event in some way, the two young rivals decided to meet up at the headquarters of Tan Corporation.

A while into the meeting, just the two of them, it was awkward. Somehow little talk became insults thrown at each other and then the both of them were lashing at each other. And at some point Taehyung said, "Oh yeah, pussy? Bite me!"

It wasn't Taehyung's intention to literally tell Jeongguk0to bite him, but the younger boy suddenly leaned in, and bit Taehyung's neck. An involuntary moan had escaped Taehyung's lips. The other male, who had been sex deprived and sexually frustrated, had been trying to find some release for the past few weeks saw this as an opportunity to finally release his frustration. The hormones that had been singing in his veins, from the moment he saw Taehyung, betrayed him, breaking his every principle, breaking down all his protective walls, as he found himself leaning into his enemy's neck, to leave a bite mark, unable to resist the other's remark of biting.