45

*wipes a tear off my eye*

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Taehyung kissed Jeongguk.

The moment Taehyung slammed his lips onto Jeongguk's making him almost stumble back with the force. Taehyung's tight grip on him prevented it. Jeongguk's eyes fluttered close. His heart beat wild in his throat and adrenaline high in his veins, he kissed Taehyung back, returning the fierceness.

The world exploded around them and faded away, all the shouts and angry chatter dissolving into a numb buzz. Between them fireworks went off and Jeongguk was in an utter bliss. Liquid excitement roared through his veins as they moved their lips against one another.

It was them against the world.

Their kiss tapped into deep mines of memory, and all the dread, sorrow and bad memories fell away as if they were nothing. Instead the longing and love powered their kiss and Jeongguk pulled Taehyung towards himself until every possible inch of their bodies touched. He clutched Taehyung back with the desperation, clinging on as Jeongguk drank him, his lips parting to taste him. Taehyung tasted like he always did: an addictive combination of strawberry and musk. Jeongguk couldn't get enough of him.

Taehyung kissed him as if telling a secret, told to his mouth instead of ear; secrets of love and tenderness. Jeongguk could feel it, from the way he kissed him, from the fierceness and the way their mouths collided and teeth crashed together, the way Taehyung squeezed Jeongguk's waist every now and then that he was pouring his everything into that kiss. He was proving his love for Jeongguk and Jeongguk was on top of the world.

It was a kiss to level mountains and shake stars from the sky. It as a kiss to make angels fall from grace and demons weep...a passionate, demanding, soul-searing kiss that nearly knocked the earth off his axis.

When Taehyung pulled away at last, Jeongguk saw him for real. His chocolate orbs glinted ever so beautifully as he started into Jeongguk's eyes. Jeongguk loved the way Taehyung looked at him. He always looked at him like he was a little miracle. And Jeongguk felt like he truly belonged with Taehyung, his home, his only safe place.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung whispered. A tear trialed down from his face but Jeongguk was quick to wipe it away. Before Taehyung could say anything else, Jeongguk connected their lips again. His hands travelled to his hair, pulling it. Jeongguk tilted his face to better access to Taehyung's mouth as they kissed deeper. He couldn't control the happiness blossoming inside him. In that moment, everything was perfect.