22

Get your uwus ready

Get your uwus ready

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Snuggled to Taehyung's side as he and Jeongguk binge watched The Vampire Diaries while drinking hot chocolate and eating Doritos, felt like such an ideal date to Jeongguk. Taehyung had an arm around Jeongguk and Jeongguk was halfway on Taehyung's lap, legs tangled together and inhaling Taehyung's musk every once in a while as he snuggled his face into Taehyung's sweater. Every once in a while, Taehyung's lips met Jeongguk's temple, making Jeongguk melt every time.

Their mugs had been emptied long ago and they just sat there in Taehyung's bedroom, surrounded by darkness and the light from the wide screen of the TV, enjoying each other's presence.

It had been a week since Jimin's accident. He was alright, according to Taehyung and Yoongi. Had returned to the office after a few days of rest, much to the dismay of Taehyung. Taehyung also told Jeongguk that Jimin still doesn't know, making him the only person in their 'friend' group who doesn't know about Jeongguk and Taehyung. But Taehyung insisted he didn't want to bother Jimin.

So it was a Saturday. Jeongguk was going to spend the weekend at Taehyung's. Taehyung insisted that Jeongguk did so, since his parents and brother will be returning the following week. Jeongguk agreed, and turned up at Taehyung's Friday night with a bag of clothes. He had earlier called Yoongi and told him to cover for him in case his father calls and asks Yoongi about him.

Taehyung yawned, now, making Jeongguk look up at him from the screen. "This season is so boring. Like can Rebekah just shut up? She's annoying me" Taehyung said.

Jeongguk chuckled and kissed Taehyung's jaw, which made the older look down at Jeongguk and smile.

"I'm going for a smoke" Taehyung said and kissed Jeongguk on his temple and stood up. Jeongguk watched as Taehyung opened his balcony and stepped out. He lit his cigarette, the fire illuminating his face for a brief moment and then dying down, letting Taehyung get basked in moonlight again. He leaned against the metal railing of his balcony and let out a puff of smoke. He looked so damn sexy.

Jeongguk paused the episode and stood up to walk over to Taehyung. As he stepped out of Taehyung's room, the warmth of a summer night hit his exposed skin. The smell of night air and nicotine was overwhelming as he inhaled the addicting smell.

"You want?"

Taehyung was offering Jeongguk his cigar. Jeongguk looked back and forth Taehyung and the white stick, contemplating whether or not he should take it.