24

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Taehyung was drowning.

He felt so wet. Like there was some liquid all around him and his whole body was being drowned by it. But then he felt so hot. Like he was steaming.

He also felt the need to pee.

But that wasn't the case. He was so, so wet.

Consciousness flowed back to Taehyung as he slowly opened his eyes. Eyes squinting at the sunlight that was streaming through his blinds as his surroundings became less blurred.

When he was fully conscious he felt that wetness again.

Taehyung groaned as he felt familiar heat in his lower stomach.

He was on his period.

I'm kidding. Duh.

Jeongguk's figure came into focus. He was bobbing his head up and down Taehyung's hard shaft a little too enthusiastically.

"Fuck" Taehyung moaned and Jeongguk looked up from Taehyung's dick to meet Taehyung's gaze. He looked so pretty. With saliva and cum glistening on his lips and cheeks blushed a beautiful pink, hair disarrayed atop his head, he looked so sinful and angelic.

He smiled up at Taehyung teasingly.

"Fuck. This is the best way to wake up, I swear" Taehyung groaned.

Jeongguk smiled and went back to sucking Taehyung's cock.

"Wait. Wait" Taehyung said, making Jeongguk stop and look up. "Hold on" Taehyung said and sat up on the bed and threw his legs over so he was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Come on, now, baby. Kneel"

Jeongguk obeyed. He knelt down between Taehyung's knees and looked up at him with his pretty doe eyes and long lashes.

Jeongguk was the prettiest boy Taehyung had ever met. He was so beautiful. He had the plumpest cheeks. The lushest lips. The longest lashes. Cutest nose. And his eyes. Oh Taehyung could write a whole ode or paint a thousand pictures about Jeongguk's eyes. What did Taehyung do in his previous life to deserve such a beautiful person? Someone who is beautiful inside out.

"You're the prettiest baby" Taehyung's words did no justice to the myriad thoughts that crossed his mind. All of them admirations of Jeongguk.

Jeongguk blushed a darker shade of pink.