06

_______

_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Massive crimson neon letters spelling 'Hope Club' was displayed at the end of the narrow dimly lit hallway leading to the entrance of the nightclub. As Taehyung and Jimin walked down the hallway, they could hear loud blaring music from the other side of the entrance. The club is known for being high-end. So usually people who like to throw their money like it's harvested from trees from all over Korea and other countries, crowded the place on weekends and Fridays. Be it the VIP rooms, strip clubs, casino, Dance area, you name it, Hope Club had it all. So the place was the most popular nightclub of Seoul.

The first thing Taehyung noticed when he stepped inside the club was excessively loud music and then he noticed the flashy lights of vibrant colors. Then he noticed how smoky the atmosphere was. Taehyung was intoxicated from the smell of smoke but he knew for a fact that the smoke wasn't from cigarettes alone. The place was crowded, like a typical Saturday night, from people aiming to chill out or drown their worries on alcohol and drugs and with people aiming to take home somebody. Not much different from Taehyung and Jimin.

They were soon greeted by a man in a fancy glittery suit and sleek black shoes. His hair, which was a dark shade of brown, but now looked a hot pink under the blinking lights, was done neatly. His handsome facial features was enhanced by the heart shaped smile. He simply looked expensive. And alluring. Of course he would. He owned the place. Jung Hoseok, was his name.

"Hello! Mr. Kim, Mr. Park. It's been almost two weeks since you visited" He said, while shaking their hands.

"Cut the formalities, Hobi, we've been busy in the last few weeks" Jimin said, still gripping Hoseok's hand.

Taehyung and Jimin were considered regulars here since they visited almost every weekend. So Hoseok and they were friends.

"Fine, my friends, hope you'd enjoy! I'll be around if you need me" He said and winked at Jimin, which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Looks like someone can get some dick tonight" Taehyung mocked.

Jimin uttered a small Fuck off and went to get himself a drink. Taehyung sat down in one of the empty couches. He grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured some to a glass. He chugged down the whole shot in one go. The sour and vile liquid slipped into Taehyung's mouth, nullifying him, stealing away reality in favour of fantasy. He came to lust after the burn that it left in his throat, it being his only cure to dismiss unwanted thoughts. So he gulped down a few more shots.

"Dude, take it easy, 'kay? I'll be around" Jimin said, concern lacing his every word. He waved at Taehyung and disappeared into the crowd. Probably in search for some poor girl who he'd fuck and leave before the dawn.

Taehyung wasn't alone for long. Two girls who were wearing like ten layers of makeup and short dresses reached him and sat by either side of him. Taehyung wondered what the use of wearing anything was since the dresses covered so little. I mean, they exposed all the important parts.