10

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

By the time Jeongguk reached the Golf Club, Taehyung had already arrived. Jeongguk wasn't surprised. Because Taehyung was never ever late. Late wasn't in his vocabulary. He liked to show other people how perfect he was. In every way possible.

Even now, sitting at one of the tables with a glass of some juice, wearing a white polo shirt tucked in white shorts, one leg over the other in a carefree manner and leaning against the back rest of his chair, his golden locks swaying lightly in the breeze, he looked so perfect. Like he was crafted fresh out of the heavens.

The place was deserted, having been closed that day due to reservations made by the president. It was a perfect sunny day and it wasn't too hot outside, as it was three in the evening. It was a perfect day and time to play golf.

Jeongguk tried not to think too much about how gorgeous Taehyung looked, as he and Yoongi made their way towards Taehyung. He was readying himself to talk with Taehyung, if he needed to, without stammering.

Next to Taehyung was his assistant, Jimin, wearing a black T-shirt and black tight jeans. Both men tuned to look at Jeongguk and Yoongi as they closed up on them. Taehyung eyed Jeongguk head to toe as he walked making Jeongguk's ego jump into battery saving mode. Jeongguk couldn't figure out whether Taehyung was silently but obviously checking Jeongguk out or if he's just mocking his mere presence.

"Late, as always, Jeon" Taehyung said when Jeongguk was within earshot.

Jeongguk stood in front of Taehyung. "Here, I found your nose. It was in my business" Jeongguk said. "I'm not late, Kim, I'm on time. Besides Mr. Moon isn't even here yet"

"He came already. Just admit you're late" Taehyung sounded bored.

Jeongguk's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Are you going to stand there blocking the sunlight? Like can you move? I don't like the smell of burning plastic"

"What the fuck?"

Taehyung chuckled and stood up, coming to stand in front of Jeongguk. "Are you going to change and get ready or not? You're really wasting our time"

"Kiss my ass" Jeongguk muttered with a roll of eyes. Taehyung was standing so close to him and was staring at Jeongguk intensely.

"Would you like me to use tongue?" Taehyung said.

Jeongguk blushed scarlet. "W-what?"

"What?" Taehyung was no longer meeting Jeongguk's eyes but was he imagining it? Was Taehyung blushing too?