35

Trigger warning! Heavy BDSM and nsfw images (1)

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

The living room of Taehyung's apartment was engulfed with a comfortable silence as big doe eyes took in the perfectly designed living room. There was not a thing out of place. The whole apartment was a work of well-planned architecture. Jeon Jeongguk thought everything about Taehyung's apartment reminded him of his lover.

Several paintings hung on every wall and Jeongguk couldn't help but be mesmerized by the uniqueness of the art done by Taehyung himself. Jeongguk wrapped his small hands around the mug of hot coffee that he had made himself only minutes ago to get more warmth to his cold fingers as he glanced around the apartment as he sat cross legged on a sofa.

He breathed in the sweet fragrance of coffee and the vague realization that Taehyung doesn't drink coffee crossed his mind. He had bought it because Jeongguk liked it. In the few weekends Jeongguk had spent in Taehyung's apartment, he had gotten familiar and comfortable there. He felt like he was home every time he visited. It felt more like home than his own house. Because everything in Taehyung's apartment reminded him of Taehyung and Taehyung was his home.

Jeongguk had arrived at Taehyung's apartment not thirty minutes ago, and it was already the evening. He had texted Taehyung that he had arrived. He was feeling nervous about what might've gone down between Taehyung and Rose. He hoped that Taehyung was successful to convince the actress to drop her case. However, it went and after all Taehyung had been through, including the fact that his father wasn't well, Jeongguk knew that Taehyung would need some support from Jeongguk. Jeongguk wanted nothing more than to shower Taehyung with his love and tell him everything is going to be alright.

He had changed into a lose shirt that hung off his shoulders and sweatpants while he waited. he had taken several outfits of Taehyung to his own house and left his clothes at the apartment, so he had more than a couple of things to wear. Besides the shirt he was wearing, which belonged to Taehyung, was one of his favorite shirts of Taehyung. He was about to get up and wash his mug when the front door opened, revealing a very stressed-looking Taehyung.

His hair was ruffled, unruly, so much unlike his usual demeanor. His eyes lacked the usual twinkle. Jeongguk's heart dropped when he couldn't see the usual smile, which appeared every time he saw Jeongguk. His eyes looked colorless, as if bleached; void of emotion. His perfect lips that would usually be stretched to a rectangular grin was now a sour frown.

Jeongguk stood up from his seat as taehyung closed the door behind him and walked towards Jeongguk.

"Taehyung" Jeongguk whispered. Taehyung's eyes met Jeongguk's and for the millionth time in those last few moments, Jeongguk's heart fell.