42

There's only 4 more chapters left :')

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

The morning sun lazily flowed through the curtains of Taehyung's room, waking up Taehyung from the land of dreams. He squinted his eyes, the morning light was radiant despite the cloudiness of the sky. He took a deep breath and yawned, stretching his sore limbs. His arm stretched to the spot beside him, only to find it cold and empty.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, heart heavy as if he was missing something very important. Something he should be remembering.

Then it clicked.

Jeongguk

He'd slept with Jeongguk the previous night. But where was he now? Had he left? Before Taehyung could wake up? He had never done that before.

Taehyung gulped down the bile in his throat, anxiety filling him to the brim as he wondered if he had said or done anything wrong the previous night. He was panicking. What if Jeongguk had actually left him for ever?

Then he heard shuffling in his closet. Taehyung hoped off bed, quickly putting on his underwear from the previous night that was discarded at the foot of his bed, hopes high to find Jeongguk inside. He took careful footsteps towards his closet.

Jeongguk emerged from his closet, clad in one of Taehyung's boxers. Taehyung sighed in relief as he saw his lover walk towards him.

"Oh Taehyung, good morning! I just took a shower. I'm borrowing one of your underwear. Why do you only have black and white ones? Not any other color? I have all sorts of colors. I even have this one boxer shorts with superman-" Jeongguk was cut off by Taehyung stepping towards him and wrapping his arms tightly around Jeongguk.

A surprised whimper left Jeongguk's mouth as Taehyung buried his head in Jeongguk's shoulder as he squeezed Jeongguk in his embrace. Jeongguk was confused at first, but returned the embrace as soon.

"I thought you left" Taehyung's lips were cold against the side if Jeongguk's neck.

"I didn't" Jeongguk managed, despite the tight embrace is making it difficult for him to breathe. "I won't"

"Thank you" Taehyung continued to embrace him, constantly inhaling Jeongguk's heavenly scent, grip around his body never faltering. It was as if Taehyung was trying to wrap it around his head that Jeongguk was actually still there, and hadn't left.

"I can't breathe" Jeongguk mumbled.

"Oh sorry" Taehyung withdrew from the embrace and Jeongguk took a deep breath, smiling gently at Taehyung.