41

Song recommendation: Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Ray

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Jeongguk kissed Taehyung.

His lips were liquid ecstasy. The moment Jeongguk's lips locked Taehyung's like puzzle pieces made to fit perfectly, every woe and worry left Taehyung's body without a whiff. Every distressing thought that lurked his mind vanished into thin air like magic. And the only thing Taehyung could feel was warmth radiating all over his body and soul, from the core of his heart.

The room fell away around them. Taehyung had never gotten so lost in a kiss before. His heart kept missing beats and he couldn't bring Jeongguk close enough towards himself. Jeongguk gasped, feeling Taehyung pull him closer, his own hands entangling around Taehyung's neck. The older made sure to invade Jeongguk's mouth with his tongue, taking advantage of the situation, to taste Jeongguk further. To repaint his memories.

Taehyung tasted Jeongguk and he realized he'd been starving.

He had kissed many before. But it didn't burn him alive. It didn't make his heart beat like crazy and butterflies to explode in his stomach. It didn't make him feel like home, where he belonged.

Maybe the kiss lasted a minute. Maybe an hour. All Taehyung knew was that no one could ever make him feel the way Jeongguk did. Jeongguk was his person. He'd been waiting for him his whole life. How dare he even think about letting him go?

Jeongguk made his soul sing with joy. He made him feel complete. A faint taste of alcohol numbed at his senses as Taehyung tasted Jeongguk, along with that saccharine sweet taste that always lurked on Jeongguk's lips. Taehyung's mind was in a frenzy, any kind of logic and reason not crossing his mind as he tasted Jeongguk, like a lunatic, drinking in the intoxication of the drug named Jeongguk. He was getting addicted all over again.

Taehyung felt Jeongguk sigh against his mouth and Taehyung inhaled him, his lungs filling with Jeongguk's scent of colonge and that heavently smell that clung to Jeongguk all the time. As if he inhaled a drug, a euphoric feeling numbed his body.

He missed this. He missed this so much. And as they kissed slowly and passionately, not too rushed, renewing every memory, the softness of his lips and the comfort of his warmth, Taehyung found himself melting into Jeongguk, melting into the kiss to feel back everything he missed, to feel every reason he wanted to keep Jeongguk close to him. He kissed him with every fiber of his existence, eager to just feel Jeongguk.