08

I personally like this chapter.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Again"

A dead silence had fallen between them. Both men were frozen in their position and their stares fixated on each other unwaveringly.

Jeon Jeongguk was sitting on the edge of the bed, legs crossed under him and admiring the dark brown irises of Kim Taehyung who had propped himself on his elbows now. Jeongguk's eyes seemed to pierce through him as his gaze was too intense and demanding.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was trying to process what he just heard. Jeongguk, his enemy, his rival, who Taehyung had just fucked was asking for a second round.

No, not asking. Demanding.

I mean, it wouldn't be strange at all if the person suggesting another round was not his enemy. I mean they weren't even supposed to meet and talk to each other like this, much less fuck. But all the wrongness of the situation aside, Taehyung was already considering it. Because despite how exhausted he felt moments before Jeongguk had said the word, another good fuck was worth it. That sinful body that seemed to suck him in every time they were together like this, was worth it.

Taehyung chuckled, shattering the deafening silence.

"Again? Your ass would literally break, if it hadn't already" Taehyung mocked.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "You really believe you're that big?"

"Bitch my dick should come with a choking hazard" Taehyung stated.

"Isn't that the sign small objects have?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung glared at Jeongguk. "Fuck you"

"Gladly" Jeongguk said and climbed on top of Taehyung. His ass was pressed to Taehyung's dick, which was already hard. "Now are you going to fuck me or not?"

Taehyung smirked. "Needy are we, baby boy?"

Jeongguk didn't reply. Instead he rolled his hips once earning a moan from Taehyung and leaned down to kiss him.

Taehyung was more than happy return it with the same intimacy. Jeongguk sucked on his bottom lip and rolled his hips again. Their crotches rubbed together causing both of them to gasp in to each other's mouths. They continued devouring each other's mouths, in a lust-driven state.

Taehyung's hands roamed on Jeongguk's back, he loved the way Jeongguk's back muscles flexed under his hands, each time he moved.

Jeongguk broke the kiss and started attacking his neck with kisses. He trialed kisses down his neck and chest leaving red marks along the way. It was only fair that Jeongguk gets to mark Taehyung up after he marked Jeongguk.

Much to Jeongguk's brief surprise, Taehyung let him do as he pleased. He didn't push Jeongguk away or try to take control, like Jeongguk expected him to. He just kept panting hard every time Jeongguk's plump lips and teeth made contact with the pale fabric of his skin. So Jeongguk took advantage of the situation and kept leaving marks on the already irritated skin.