19

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Jeongguk woke up feeling too hot. He was too warm. Then he felt the arm around his body. Jeongguk's back was pressed against Taehyung's front.

Jeongguk tried to wiggle out of Taehyung's hold but no avail, he wouldn't be able to do so without waking up the older.

He could hardly remember anything from the last night. He had a slight headache too. But oh

Taehyung

Memories of the previous night started flooding in as he searched his mind. Taehyung with someone else... Jeongguk crying and...Oh my god... Seokjin

He remembered meeting Jin but then drinking with him but the rest seemed blurred. How did he even end up in Taehyung's bed?

Did they have sex?

No, that can't be, right? Taehyung wouldn't. Not when Jeongguk was drunk. He was wearing the same clothes from the previous night so he figured out nothing probably happened.

It still hurt, when the scenario of Taehyung with that girl flashed across his mind. Somehow he felt like he didn't have right to be sad. Or even be hurt. He doubted if Taehyung would be hurt if Jeongguk slept with someone else too. Quite obviously not. He wouldn't even care.

Jeongguk was going down his memory lane, trying to retrieve some of his lost memories when he felt the arm that was draped over Jeongguk slowly move. It made Jeongguk snap back to reality.

Jeongguk watched as Taehyung's hand moved to Jeongguk's stomach and below. The hand slowly crept under Jeongguk's hoodie and started caressing his stomach. Jeongguk held his breath as he let Taehyung do as he pleases.

He wanted to tell him to stop. To scream at him for breaking his heart. To just scream at him. But there was something about Taehyung that had him feeling powerless to his desires. So he just closed his eyes and embraced the comfort Taehyung's soft caresses offered.

Until it wasn't soft anymore.

The hand travelled downward and stopped at the waistband of Jeongguk's trousers. A thumb slipped past it that had Jeongguk's eyes snapping open. Another finger and then all of Taehyung's hand was inside Jeongguk's pants. Jeongguk's breathing quickened as Taehyung touched his member that was already half-hard. Taehyung started stroking it slowly up and down. His fingers pressed at the tip that was now leaking precum. Jeongguk was panting now. Taehyung kept teasing Jeongguk and everything around him was too hot. Taehyung gave Jeongguk's base a small squeeze and Jeongguk whimpered.