12

Yes pls🥺)

Yes pls🥺)

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

It's been two weeks since Jeongguk and Taehyung came to terms with their label. Two freaking weeks since Jeongguk got some action. Jeongguk was losing his mind.

Sure, he and Taehyung met twice. But that was to discuss the upcoming event. And they couldn't even eye-fuck each other because their assistants had always been around them. It got to the point that it was almost annoying. Jeongguk knew that he shouldn't get angry at Yoongi or Jimin for sticking to them all the time. They're just doing their job. And there was no way in hell Jeongguk should get annoyed at his best friend because of that Kim.

Taehyung on the other hand had been calm the whole time. While Jeongguk was thinking of ways to touch Taehyung even for the briefest moments, Taehyung seemed to be entirely concentrated on his work. As if he wasn't as desperate to get some action with Jeongguk as much as Jeongguk was.

Maybe he wasn't. Maybe he'd been sleeping with other people. It shouldn't matter to Jeongguk because they just fucked after all. No feelings. But Jeongguk felt a tug at his heart every time he thought Taehyung maybe sleeping with someone else. He felt angry. Jeongguk hated that.

At least Jeongguk was able to keep his head up and not look so freaking desperate by calling Taehyung to set up a dick appointment. Jeongguk didn't even have his number. It was always Yoongi who arranged meetings with Taehyung. He was waiting for Taehyung to call him or contact him in any way. At least drag Jeongguk to a bathroom and get a quickie there in the middle of their meetings. But no avail. Taehyung acted as if they hardly knew each other. Well, they technically didn't but still... they had fucked. So they're supposed to be something more than strangers, right?

Well, in conclusion, Taehyung was managing really well and controlling himself while Jeongguk was a mess inside.

Since that time they fucked for the first time, it had always been like this. Jeongguk was unable to satisfy himself in any way. Porn, masturbation, hell, even pushing a dildo up his ass some nights and fucking himself felt nowhere as good as getting fucked by Kim Taehyung. The way he roughly held Jeongguk's waist while fucking in and out of him with the roughness Jeongguk needed was incomparable to anything Jeongguk had ever done. Jeongguk missed that.

He had been keeping himself busy. He'd been working his ass off. Their sales had improved and even his father gave him a small compliment. Then he worked out. That was a distraction too. Anything to distract himself so he wouldn't lose it and call Taehyung for dick.