Calum Hood imagine

Start from the beginning

That is, until one lad sat down opposite me.

It was time for the males to change seats and I seriously just wanted this thing to end, I could be cooped up at home watching Friends instead of being here.

I looked down at my phone, because it's better than looking up desperately hoping for someone to sit with me hahaha, and started texting some people.

"Green Day has to be one of my favourite bands" a voice called from above me. As I looked up from my phone a lad sat down opposite me.

He looked attractive enough; his hair was dark, it looked really soft and fluffy...anyway, he had the brownest eyes I'd ever seen, cheekbones were just flawless... I could definitely see myself seeing him again after tonight. 'Calm down Ang, he hasn't even talked to you yet, for all you know he could be a complete dick who has the features of a model.'

It looked like he didn't go all out for tonight either, for he was just wearing a flannel shirt with black skinny jeans and vans. I realised I hadn't actually answered him so I said quickly, "Oh, yeah they're amazing."

He nodded with a grin, "You've got good music taste by the looks of it, you may be my highlight of tonight; I was gonna leave once this hour was finished."

He rested both his hands on the table in front of us and that's when I took in his tattoo'd arms and how pretty muscular this guy actually was...

He held his hand out with a smile, "I'm Calum."
I returned the gesture replying, "Angela." I looked down and noticed his wrist bands and grinned, "Looks like we got the same music taste, Calum."

He let out a laugh chuckle and I couldn't help but smile at how cute it sounded. Then he asked, "So, you been dragged here by your mates against your will or by your own choice?"

I nodded rolling my eyes gesturing over to my friends as they talked to their dates for the last like 2 minutes remaining, "They dragged me, thought it'd be good for me. Really I'm only here to get drunk after. How about you?"

"Nah, I'm just here for the laugh. Though, my mates thought I might be able to get someone by the end of tonight...I'm not really bothered though."
I think so far, out of all the lads that have sat with me; Calum has stuck out the most.

We seemed to have the same music taste, which is good because I think that's what made us get on so well; we just talked about music in general.
But unfortunately, before we could go any further, the man rung his bell signalling the men to move onto another seat.

Calum slowly stood from his seat smiling back to me, "Nice to meet you, Angela."
I smiled back, already feeling the burning in my cheeks, "And you, Calum."

I watched him walk away and sit down on another seat, forever dreading the next guys who were gonna be sitting infront of me.

Fortunately, the hour passed quick. But unfortunately for me, it meant that now the women were the ones to change seats every 5 minutes. Anna, Holly, Maddy and I all said that we would stay close together to keep an eye out for one another.

And like before, no lad seemed to stand out for me; most of the guys here were too stuck up their own nose to see whoever was opposite them. About 15 minutes went into the new hour and as we searched for an empty chair for the next date, I seriously just wanted to go home now. The only thing that was keeping me going was that we were going to get drunk after this.

I looked around, watching all the women settling into their new seats, already batting their eyelashes at the gentleman infront of them. I rolled my eyes at the sight. Then I saw Maddy, Holly and Anna all sit down and I was so keen on just hiding in the bathroom for the rest of the night. And that's what I set out to do; I began walking towards the bathroom, ignoring the girls as they called my name from behind me.