Ashton Irwin imagine

LEMME KNOW WHAT YE THINK PLEASEEEE :--)

VALENTINES DAY ASHTON

You rolled over the bed, the ray of sun creeping through your curtain making you moan quietly as you rubbed your eyes, slowly waking up. The time wasn't so late, only 11:30.

You reached your arm out to the other side of the bed, only to find it empty. You let out a big sigh as you remember that Ashton had to leave with the band to do a few gigs and interviews and promo in America.

They left a week ago, you were used to it though; perks of dating someone in a popular band; but the only think that was upsetting you was today - Valentines Day.

Today would have been your first Valentines Day with Ashton since you started going out, so of course it upset you a bit that you couldn't celebrate it together.

You heard the post coming through your mailbox so you decide to get up anyway. Seeing as Ashton wasn't here, you didn't bother doing anything today; just settle for a lazy day watching movies and stuff.

You got up and changed into one of Ashton's baggy shirts and his track suit bottoms, smiling as Ashton's scent was the only thing you could smell.

You walked over to the mail by the front door, and saw a few things for Ashton, so you placed them on the side table for him to read when he comes home; and there was one for you.
You opened it and shook it onto the table, where three slips of paper fell out.

The first one was a Polaroid picture of Ashton, where he wrote 'NYCITY, GMA TOMORROW xx' you smiled as you held the picture in your hands, he looked so adorable.

The next was a piece of paper in the shape of a heart, where he wrote 'I love you when you sing with me in the kitchen. You have so much joy and passion to share with the world. It's really neat to see that expressed in music, xx'

The next was just a normal piece of appear that Ashton addressed to you,

It read, "Dear my one and only girl, Y/N,
I'm hoping that this has got to you in time so I can say Happy Valentines Day.
I'm so sorry that I'm not home with you to celebrate our first Valentines Day together :(
But I swear, when I get home, we'll do something special, okay? :)
I miss you so much :( miss your cuddles :( & just everything about you tbh :(
Oh, I called Y/bestfriend/N, she's gonna spend the day with you :)
Speak to you soon, babe.
I love you,
Ash xxxxx"

You let out another sigh, it was really sweet and cute if Ashton to send you this, but it would have been better if he was here himself.

***
It's about 4pm now and like you said when you got up, you haven't done much today. Just stayed inside wearing Ashton's shirt & trackies, watching Friends and The Big Bang Theory.

Then Y/bestfriend/N rang.

You answered, "Hey."

She replied, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess. You?"

"Don't lie, I know you're missing Ashton. Which is whyyyyyy, I'm on my way to you and we're gonna have a great day together! Y/another friend/N is coming round too so it's gonna be fun!"

"Awwh, you don't have to do that, I was just planning on staying in anyway..."

"Well then, we will join you! I promised Ashton that I wasn't gonna let you be alone on Valentines Day and he will kill me if I break that promise so suck it up! Because we're like 5 mins away."

And with that, she hung up the phone, not even allowing you a chance to reply.

Like she said, within minutes, there was a knock on your door.