Luke Hemmings imagine

Imagine you & Luke had been in a serious relationship for a long time.

But recently, as the band had been getting bigger & the boys have been taking picture with their fans... You begin to notice Luke acting more & more friendlier in some pictures with the fans - some of which you felt were WAY prettier than you...

Paparazzi take the pictures & put headlines such as, "Luke Hemmings' new bird??" "Luke Hemmings seen kissing a girl outside of a venue...new girlfriend maybe??"

You trusted Luke with your life, you knew the relationship that he & the boys had with fans & how much they meant to them, so you believe Luke when he said that nothing was going on, that he loved you & only you..

But as this was happening more & more, you begin to get paranoid that Luke may leave you for one of the prettier fan-girls, or that he may even be cheating on you..

You confront him about it one night, only for it to lead into a massive argument.

Luke storms out of your apartment & you sit on your bed.. wondering if you had done the right thing, or you had just lost the best thing that happened to you...

As you sit on your bed for what feels like hours, your phone goes off; it's Ashton, he attaches a picture saying,

"Hey, Y/N, Luke just told us what happened between you guys... Please don't say you guys are breaking up because of this ?? :( it's not true, you know it's not, Y/N! Luke loves you & only you! He says to us all the time that you're the best thing to happen to him next to the band! He'd never cheat on you babe, please know & believe that :( you guys are great together, please don't end it over something like this..:( & oh, when you've read this, can you please come over & make up with Luke please - he's been moping around & sulking on my sofa for hourrrsss...xx"