Calum Hood imagine

*ignore the 'I want this' lol*

Imagine being best friends with Calum, and the boys also. You and Calum go way back, in fact, you've grown a huge crush on him; which the other boys know about and constantly bite at you about it.

They keep urging you to tell Calum but as much as you want to, you're scared; you know that as soon as you say it, things won't be the same, regardless of Calum's reply of whether he feels the same or not.

So, the boys agree to keep quiet about your feelings for Calum; but like mentioned earlier, it doesn't stop them teasing. And surprisingly enough, Calum never copped any of it on. You and Calum were as close as anything, you did pretty much everything together; had loadsa banter etc...

You're all in the tour bus, travelling to the next state. Calum sitting beside you, while Michael and Luke are behind playing FIFA, and Ashton sitting opposite you on his phone.

You notice Calum nodding off several times in the corner of your eye so you turn to see him staring sleepily out the window. You giggle, "Tired?"

He nods, "Shattered."

"Go to bed then."

"Ugh, that's effort, Y/N."

"Calum. Your bed is literally like 2 feet from this sofa."

"I'm fine here, Y/N."

"You're such a lazy git, it's unreal."

"Yeeeeeeah, but you love me."

You felt your cheeks burning, you caught eyes with Ashton who was giving you the same expression. He shrugged his shoulders so you replied, "Yeah, God knows why though.."

Calum chuckles, "Heyyyyyy I'm not that bad!" And then let's out a yawn making you giggle.

You look over at Ashton to see him raising his eyebrow at you, to which you just shake your head rolling your eyes, already knowing what he's thinking.

After a few minutes, Calum is falling asleep again, you giggle every time you watch his head fall down then spring back up, still knocked out. Next thing you know he's leaning on your shoulder, you pull him gently so that his head is now in your lap.

You brush your fingers gently through his hair as you watch him sleeping, a smile creeping on your face at how peaceful and cute he looks.

Then you hear Ashton say opposite you, "Y/N."

You look up to see Ashton staring at you.

You reply, "What, Ashton?"

"Come on."

"With what??"

"You know what I'm gonna say.."

"Ash, I've no clue."

"Y/N, you need to tell Calum how you're feeling..."

You roll your eyes again, "Ash, stop right there. I've gotten enough jokes and teases from Michael and Luke for one day so.. just save it for tomorrow."

"Y/N, I'm not joking around. You need to tell Calum how you feel about him, stop stalling. The longer you leave it, the harder it's gonna get. What's to stop him getting a girlfriend anytime soon seeing as he doesn't know how you feel?"

You bite your lip and slowly look down to Calum, watching him sleep. You play with his hair murmuring, "I'm fine with how we are now."

You hear Ashton sigh, "Alright, it's your choice." You hear him walk away so you just presume he's either going to join Luke and Michael, or going to bed or something.

You look back down at Calum and sigh. Ashton was right, as far as Calum was concerned there was nothing from stopping him from getting a girlfriend; seeing as he had no understanding of how you felt about him. And the thought of that killed you, wondering if you would ever build the courage to tell him how you felt.