Luke Hemmings imagine

LEMME KNOW WHAT YE THINK OF THIS PLEASEEEEE :---)

VALENTINES DAY LUKE

You and Luke have been in a relationship for 5 years now.
Guess people would call it 'high school sweethearts' as you guys met when you were 12 in school, but actually entered a relationship a year later at 13.

As the years have gone by, you've seen Luke's passion and love for music not only grow more stronger, but better talent-wise. You loved hearing him playing the guitar or the piano to the songs he's learnt or what he's written himself, or even just singing along with the radio. You knew he and talent, and you knew he was going to go far with it.

You were right, as about 3 years later, Luke managed to create a band along with his 3 best friends: Ashton, Michael and Calum; together, they were 5SOS.

Few years passed down the line, and 5SOS are doing amazing; from releasing singles, to live albums, to hosting their own DerpCon, headlining their own tours, visiting counties they all dreamed of visiting, everything; their dream was coming into place, and you were there to watch it all.

Fortunately, since Christmas, the boys were given 3 months off; what with all the hard work they have done last year, they deserved a well earned break.
So you've been out with Luke and the boys a few times, enjoying the moments you have with both your boyfriend and bestfriends before they all go back to their band-life.

But today is Valentines Day.

Honestly, you never really wanted to make such a fuss on Valentines Day, as long as you did something with Luke, that was all that really mattered to you; even if it was just watching movies at home with him.

But Luke had the evening planned for you both, which was only as a surprise to you.
You tried to crack the boys into telling you what Luke had planned, but unfortunately Luke had already warned them that you would try doing so.

Luke picked you up from your house. He called you saying that he was waiting outside, and you relied saying that you would be out in a minute or so.
You walked out of your house to see Luke standing out of his car, leaning on the hood of the car.
He was wearing a reddish and black flannel, with a black shirt inside, black ripped jeans -big surprise there- with his black converses, another big surprise. But he still looked incredibly hot; then again, Luke could wear a bin bag and still look hot.

You walk over to Luke and he stand up straight, grinning at you, "Someone looks beautiful, as always."

You roll your eyes, "Not really. You don't look so bad yourself, Hemmings."

"Thanks! I didn't really know what to wear......"

"You mean between black skinny ripped jeans, or black skinny ripped jeans, OR major black super skinny very ripped jeans?"

"Ha ha ha ha.....hilarious babe." He pulled you in for a soft kiss then pulled away smiling, "Anyway, you all set to go?"

"Yup."

Luke opened the door for you, to which you giggled as you hopped into the passenger seat, "Such a gentleman."

He nodded, "I do try." before running over to the drivers side, quickly hopping in and driving away.

You were in the car with Luke, he passed his test a couple months ago and insisted on driving you whenever and wherever you needed a lift.

You giggled from the passenger seat, "It's so weird seeing you driving"

Luke grinned, "I know. It feels good not having to rely on Ashton or my family now haha."

"So. When are you gonna tell me about what we're doing tonight?"