Calum Hood imagine

Imagine being the girlfriend to Calum Hood, the bassist in 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Currently, he & 5SOS are away with the 1D boys, tonight is your birthday...

With the timezones & everything, you skyped Calum last night & he said happy birthday, he loved you, wished he was with you etc. then the call got cut off as Calum said that he had to go because they were currently in an interview & were on a break.

You sighed to yourself. Seeing as Calum isn't with you, you're not really in the mood to go out or anything; so you tell your friends that you would rather just be alone, & to just stay at home & watch movies etc.

At one point during the night, you decide to go to bed, so you walk on up to your room, not really bothered about your "big day" today, really you just wanted to go to bed & cuddle with something like his jumper that smelt like Calum so it at least felt like he was with you.

You open the door to yours & Calum's bedroom & see your boyfriend, Calum standing there smiling, "Hey babe"

You stare at him, both shocked & confused. You ask him what is he doing here & he replies with, "I'm hardly going to miss being with you on your birthday now am I, babe? Happy birthday, Y/N" & he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you into him for a secure hug.

You wrapped your arms around him & smiled to yourself, way better than tryna cuddle with an empty jumper.