Michael Clifford imagine

Imagine dating heartthrob guitarist in 5 Seconds Of Summer, Michael Clifford.

You guys have been dating for about 4 years now, & had both agreed not to make the news about you guys dating known to the public, or to the fans...

The reason being that you both simply didn't know how they would react; more specifically how they would react to you. Like, they'd either support you guys or destroy you...

So until you both felt that you were prepared to tell them, you decided to keep it on the DL.

But it didn't stop you guys from hanging out like the best friends you were anyway.

It worried you both when you got caught hanging out round malls or anywhere by fans or paparazzi but Michael & the boys always made sure that you were safe.

But it never stopped the fans from questioning about you & Michael being more than friends.

One night you & Michael are having a lazy day just watching movies when you decide to go to bed. Michael says as he looks through his twitter that he'll catch you up in a bit, he needs to do something first.

About 15 minutes later & still no sign of Michael in bed with you; but you can hear Michael's voice, but you're not completely sure what it is that he's saying, or who he's talking to...

You decide to investigate.

You get up out of bed & walk into the living room where Michael's voice was coming from......

*picture says the rest of the imagine lol*

Michael nervously runs his hand through his hair saying to his viewers, "Alright, guess you guys know now, haha. Please don't send either of us hate, she makes me really happy"