Ashton Irwin imagine

Imagine being Ashton's best friend.
You guys have been best friends since forever, you guys were neighbours since you were both 4, getting along straight away & that was the beginning of your friendship.

Which meant that you saw the progression of 5SOS, which was incredible to see.
You got along with Calum, Luke & Michael pretty well too, but you were always going to be closest with Ashton no matter what.

Everyone knew Ashton was majorly in love with you, except you; even Calum, Luke & Michael knew but Ashton made them promise not to tell you anything, Ashton wanted to tell you when he felt he & the time was ready, in his own way.

While on tour Ashton swore that as soon as he got home, he was going to tell you that he loved you whenever he saw you next.

Now that he & the boys are home, you decided to throw him & the boys a 'welcome home' party at your house; just a get together with a few family & friends.

During the party, Ashton finally turns up at yer house & goes to the boys asking, "Hey, have you seen Y/N?"
Calum replied, "Yeah, I saw her down by the back door with some people"

'This is it. Time to tell her' Ashton says to himself as he quickly walks over to where Calum said you were, his smile getting bigger as his heart seems to pound harder with every step he takes getting closer and closer to you, to the moment of truth.

But as soon as you are in Ashton's sight, he freezes and his smile slowly fades as his expression changes *pic* as he comes to reality.

He watches you....with what seems like yer new boyfriend.... Kissing him, him holding your waist, your arm around his neck, doing everything with him that ash wanted to do to you.

But he was too late, if only he had told you how he felt about you earlier, then it may have been you & Ashton right now.

5SOS Imagines Book One☺️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें