Luke Hemmings imagine

Imagine being Luke's best friend.
You've both been there for eachother through thick & thin, through the good & bad...through all the heartbreaks etc.

But what you didn't know is that Luke was in love with you, but he didn't know how to tell you; incase you didn't feel the same & it ruined your friendship...

You recently seem to be going through the phase of 'having the wrong boyfriend's; hence, always ending in heartbreak & tears; & Luke has always been there comforting you through every single one.

One day, you've just been through a breakup & so, Luke comes round to your house to cheer you up.

He pulls out his guitar saying, "Y/N, babe, can I play you something new that I've just finished? Tell me what you think of it?"

Of course you say yes, you loved hearing & watching Luke singing & playing; seeing him doing something he loved so much & it cheered you up too.

So he plays his new song, said it was called 'Heartbreak Girl', you listen to the lyrics; noticing that you can relate to them...quite a bit...

At the end, Luke bites his lip saying, "I wrote it...about you..well, for you.. Okay. Y/N, I'm in love with you &...I want to be your boyfriend, because I know I'll never break your heart......what Dyou say?"