Ashton Irwin imagine

Imagine your boyfriend Ashton being away on tour with his band, who are also his best friends.

Whilst he's away, Ashton calls & skypes you whenever he has the chance,
But what with the time differences from him travelling everywhere, it's hard to find a time for both of you to talk for a while; so normally it's short calls...

One night your phone starts ringing. It's 3am. 'Who the hell is ringing at 3am?!' You think to yourself as you see your phone flashing & vibrating on the night stand.

It's Ashton video calling you on Skype. You sit up & hit answer, turning on your light so you can see around you, making sure you look decent enough.

Ashton appears on your screen & you mumble sleepily, "Hey Ash"

He slurs, "Babe.....Babeeeeeeee..are you awake???"

"Yes babe, I'm awake, what's wrong? Is everything alright?? Ash....are you drunk?? Babe, it's 3am here so I can't talk for long..."

"I know, I know....I just wanted to um, call you & just hear your voice because uhhh uou have the sweetest voice ever. I'm a bit drunk, yes.... Mikey & I went out for a few in a pub... *whispers* Cal & Luke didn't bc they're not old enough, shhhh. We just got back & they're sleeping so don't wake them up!! We have to be.....REEEEALLLLYY quiet, okay babe? I just....I just wanted to call you & let you know how much I love you, & miss you,"

Ashton's words slur more as he starts crying during your Skype call after saying he misses you...