Michael Clifford imagine

THIS IS THE LAST IMAGINE FOR THE VALENTINES DAY THEME THING
SO YEAH
LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASEEEE :--)

VALENTINES DAY MICHAEL

The doorbell rang from downstairs.

Your mum called out, "I'll get it!" Even though you already knew who it was.

You stood in your doorway listening to the voice downstairs, "Hello Y/M/N, how are you?"

Your mum replied, "Hello Michael. I'm very well, thankyou. How are you?"

"That's great, I'm good thankyou. Is Y/N ready?"

"Is she, that is the question. Who knows what she's doing up there, you can go check on her if you like. She hasn't stopped talking about this all week, she's so excited."

Well, she wasn't lying. You WERE excited. Your boyfriend, Michael had booked a weekend away in a hotel, just the two of you, for the weekend.
No friends, no family, no band, no drama, no interviews, no work, no fame, no problems; just two people enjoying each other's company with one another for a whole weekend.

Michael is in a band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, along with his best friends; Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. So it is a bit hard maintaining a relationship with someone who is either always performing, or practising, or getting recognised by fans in literally any place, or in terriers, or even travelling across the world for that matter. But yours and Michael's feelings for one another were much too strong for you both to just throw away; so you made it work. And even two years down the line, you're still as loved up as before 5SOS was created.

Michael thanks your mum before walking up the stairs, calling your name.

You call out, "In the bathroom, babe."

You were collecting your toiletries and putting them into your wash bag when you felt arms snaking around your stomach.

You smiled, "Hey you"

He didn't bother replying, he just leant down resting his head in the crook of your neck as he mumbled, "Mm" and them gave you a soft kiss on your neck.

You giggling turning your neck, "Michael, stop that tickles!"

He grinned against your neck before releasing his arms around you, allowing you to turn around and wrap your arms around the nape of his neck, playing with the ends of his hair. You tip-toed up connecting your lips in a soft kiss, as Michael's arms slipped around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You giggle under the kiss, "I need to finish packing..."

Michael shakes his head gently, pulling you into another kiss as he mumbles against your lips, "Mm, no. Stay, just take my clothes, you steal my shirts anyway."

"When you sleep round or vice versa! And I'm nearly done just gotta few things in."

You pull away, earning a whine from Michael as you take your wash bag into your bedroom, Michael following behind.

You begin putting the remaining objects into your bag; makeup, wash bag, perfume, hair stuff, etc.
Michael chuckles as he sits on the chair at the end of your bed, "Bloody hell, babe. We're going for a weekend....not a month..."

You furrow your eyebrows as you reply, "I know..."

"Then why have you packed so much? You've packed more than what I do when I'm on tour and that's for a few months!"

"Shush Michael, girls have more essentials than boys."

"Pffft, got that right babe."

You laugh while zipping up your bag, "There! All done!"