Michael Clifford imagine

Imagine going out with Michael. You & Michael had been together a while before 5SOS was made.
As 5SOS began to get bigger & more famous, you still stuck by Michael's side; but you were a bit afraid of how the fans would treat you, what with being Michael's girlfriend & all.

But it turns out that the fans were total sweethearts to you; saying how cute you & Michael, how much you suited eachother etc. they supported your relationship with Michael, which was amazing.

But in the end, you & Michael decided to break up; knowing that long-distant relationships will begin to get harder... Not that either of you wanted to break up, but you thought it was the best.

You both also decided not to tell the fans about yours & Michael's breakup; reason being that you both feared about the drama & possible hate that could come towards either of you for making this decision, especially when so many fans supported you guys.

It's been about a month since you & Michael decided to break up; the breakups hit him pretty hard, which isn't a surprise seeing as neither of you really wanted to breakup but both thought it was for the best; but he's quieter than usual....which is weird considering that you could probably usually hear Michael from the other side of the city.

The fans begin to pick up on Michael, how he's been acting different, not his usual self; which leads to his notifications just flooding with tweets like 'something's wrong with Michael :(((' 'he's been acting really quiet and distant recently idk why though :-( hope he's okay <3' some tweets actually saying that they hope everything is okay between you & Michael, which kills michael seeing.

Wanting to calm their nerves, he decides to tell the truth by making a keek; & in the keek he explains what has been wrong & what's happened by saying this... *picture*