Luke Hemmings imagine

Imagine being in the same school as Luke, Michael and Calum.

You don't know the boys very well, but you see them a lot as you share some of the same classes together; PE with Calum, Music with Michael and Luke and English with Luke. You've never really spoken to them, just the casual conversations in the class, and the fact that you didn't really know what to say to them...specially in music, Michael and Luke seemed to be in a very deep conversation every time so you didn't even risk trying to talk to them.

But what you didn't know was that Luke had a huge crush on you, and what you thought was just normal boy conversations, it was really Luke and Michael talking about you, how much Luke liked you and Michael pushing him to talk to you.

So Luke and Michael made a bet: if their cover on YouTube, If It Means A Lot To You (ADTR) reached over 1000 views within a week, Luke would then ask you out. Luke agreed, not believing that his video would do so.

But a week later they check their video and much to Luke's dismay, their ADTR cover reached 1200 views.

Michael laughs patting him on the back, "A bets a bet, Luke. So! Today, after school we'll get changed and then go on over to Y/N's house so you can do your end of the bargain."

Luke scratches the back of his neck saying, "I dunno Michael......"

"Oh, shut up, Luke. We agreed, so you're doing it. Even if I have to shove you to her door myself."

So. Like Michael said, after school they both went home to get changed and Michael managed to get a friend to drive so they picked up Luke from his house and then headed to yours.

After a few minutes, the boys pull up outside your house; Luke was about to question how Michael knew your address but he shrugged, "Y/F/N told me when I said you wanted to ask her out after school."

Luke but his lip, looking from your house to Michael.

Michael says blankly, "Well. What you waiting for? Get out!"

Luke sighs, "I dunno, Michael....."

Michael laughs, "Oh god, Luke. Just shut up and stop being a wuss! Just go out there and tell her!"

"Michael, what if she says no? That she's not interested in me at all? I like her, a lot..."

Michael's laughter fades as he looks at Luke, he can see that he's genuinely worried.

Michael nudges Luke smiling, "Look mate.... You'll be fine. There's no way she'll say no, you're awesome. And if she does, then she's missing out. Just be yourself, and I guarantee she'll say yes."

Luke watches Michael for a moment as he smiles reassuringly back at Luke; until Luke nods taking a deep breath as he unbuckled his seatbelt saying, "Alright, fine. I'm gonna go tell her."

Michael pats him on the back as Luke steps out of the car, "Thatta boy!! Good luck!"