Luke Hemmings imagine

Imagine you've moved to Sydney to start in a new college/uni...

First day, you have no clue where you're going or what you're doing...

You sign in & get the key to your dorm...which you have absolutely no clue where it is or how to get there....

You're walking around helplessly when a boy comes over to you smiling, "Need a hand? You look lost."

You laugh & accept his help, telling him the block where your dorm is.

He replies, "I'll take you there, I was just on my way there, you're a few corridors down from me! Here, lemme give you a hand with those bags. Looks like you've made your first friend. I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings"

You tell him your name as he takes some of your bags & leads you to your dorm, making conversation with him & learning more about eachother.

You finally reach your dorm & he places your bags by the door.

You thank him & he replies laughing nervously as he scratches the back of his neck, "So um.... Y/N.... I know we just met & all but uh, I was wondering if maybe you'd consider going out with me sometime..? It can be a date or it can be just two friends hanging out, I'm fine with both; but I would definitely love to get to know you more..."