Luke Hemmings imagine

Imagine being Luke's girlfriend,
As its yours and Luke's 6-month anniversary, Luke wanted to surprise you by cooking a romantic meal for you both.

But due to his level of cooking knowledge, he asks Ashton, Calum and Michael round to help (what with all of their amazing cooking skills combined😉😂); thankfully, he managed to persuade your best friend, Y/B/F/N to do anything to keep you away from coming home so that Luke could get everything ready beforehand.

Luke tries one of the dishes that Michael said to quote, "I uh..think this is done? It has to be, it's changed colour since we first put it in the oven... Who wants to try it?"

All of the boys are silent and Calum laughs, "Luke should, seeing as it's HIS surprise for Y/N..."

So Luke does so, and this is his reaction *picture*

He spits out the food and laughs, "Okay, urgh. No way, I'm not giving that to Y/N forget it. We're the worst at cooking guys, I'll just order Chinese in or something.."

**HI
OKAY SO BC THERES 100 CHAPTERS ON THIS, IM GONNA START A 'Imagines Book 2' THING & PUT THE REST IN THAT WOO ☺️
HOPE YER ALL WELL N STUFF 😁
& IF YER READING TCM TOO, I APOLOGISE FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES BC I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A CENTURY...
BUT IM LIKE 3/4 THROUGH THE NEXT CHAPTER SO I JUST NEED TO ACTUALLY MOTIVATE MYSELF TO DO IT LIKE 😂😂🙈
I DID plan on doing it on my way to Wales bc I was sat on a train for 5 hours but I fell asleep lul.......
And THEN I had a uh....interesting weekend (I'll post about it later maybe😂)......so yeah....😂😂👀**