Luke Hemmings imagine

Imagine being in a relationship with Luke.

You have been together for many years now, way before 5SOS was made; so you were proud to be able to watch the band grow.

You guys were pretty serious, like considering how long you've been together; and what made it better is that you guys were like best friends as well which made yours and Luke's relationship even more special.

But before you know it, after one heated night......you fell pregnant.

You couldn't believe it as you stared at the pregnancy test as it read 'pregnant'

All you could think to yourself was, 'it has to be a mistake.....pregnancy tests are never set in stone....take another one to be sure'

So you do so, only to find that the second one read 'pregnant' also.

You honestly thought the world was crashing around you, how were you going to tell Luke?
Was he still going to want to be with you, or would he just leave?
Would you keep the baby, raise it with Luke?
Or if he didn't want to be a single mum?
But what about Luke, and the band??
At the end of the day, you are both only 18...
You decided to just wait for the right moment and tell Luke....hoping he won't freak out or anything....

It's been about a week now since you took the pregnancy test, and you still haven't said a word about it to Luke; the terror always taking over you whenever you try and do so.
You haven't told anyone, only your best friend - who swore not to tell anyone.
One day you're sitting on the sofa in the house you share with Luke, just watching TV.

Luke calls you from across the room, "Y/N??"

You call back, "On the sofa, babe!"

Luke walks into the living room to see you on the sofa, you ask with a smile, "Are you okay??"

Luke doesn't say anything, he just walks over to the sofa, lifts up your legs as they were across the sofa, sits down beside you and then places your legs back down so that they are now across his lap.

You ask again, "Babe.....are you okay???"

Luke turns to look at you, slowly taking both your hands into his.

He asks slowly, his eyes glistening as they pierce into yours, "Y/N are you okay??"

You furrow your eyebrows as you say slowly, "Me? I'm fine, why?"

"Are you though?? I mean, you'd tell me right??"

"Okay, Luke... What the hell are you on about??"

"Y/N, you haven't eaten properly in weeks, everytime you look at me as it's as if you've seen a ghost for a second, you've been saying you've been feeling pretty ill which you never are.....are you coming down with something? Because I can take you to the doctor! We can go right now!"

You thought to yourself, 'Oh god. Bless him, look how much he's worrying. Guess it's time to tell him.'

You took a deep breath and sighed, "I'm not coming down with anything, Luke.... But something is up...."

You can feel your hands beginning to shake as you know you have to tell Luke, there's no way getting out of this now.

Luke strokes your hands gently with his as he murmurs, "Y/N, please, I'm so worried about you... I want to help you, babe."

You choke out, "I just don't want you to leave me, Luke."

"Why would I leave you? You're the best thing to happen to me other than the band, it's not like you've cheated on me or anything.....is it??"