040

"Do you really think I've forgotten about your secret little crush?" Namjoon laughs as he sits down next to Yoongi in the canteen. Before the older can say 'actually, no, since you've been bugging me all week' Namjoon quickly continues as though he already received an answer. "Well, you're wrong"

"Great" Yoongi replies as unenthusiastically as possible, taking a sip of his drink.

"In fact, I'm 90% sure I know who it is"

"Really? From what I remember you said that the last five times and I'm 100% sure you got them all wrong." 

"Well, today is different! You'll be surprised at what I know"

Despite all the countless times his best friend has gotten it wrong, there's a small part of Yoongi that actually begins to panic. He turns to Namjoon and tries to read the boys facial expression. Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell when Namjoon is lying since he always looks so confident when giving the answers, grinning proudly as though he truly knows everything.

Yoongi shakes his head and turns back to his drink. Namjoon had the same expression before, it doesn't mean he got it right. "Sure" Yoongi deadpans.

"Don't you want to know? I'm serious!"

"Nah I'm good."

Namjoon let's put a short sigh of frustration, only to quickly perk up excitedly again when the canteen door opens. "What if I said, he's coming in now. Still don't believe me?"

The older lifts his head to see a group of four male students walking over to their usual lunch table— this so happens to be Jimin and his friends.

Ok, now he was a little worried.

Does Namjoon really know who it was?

The older faces him once again to check if he's bluffing, but Namjoon just leans back with a smirk on his face.

"If you still don't believe me I can shout his name and see if he turns around?"

"No" Yoongi shoots a warning look to his friend. "Don't you dare shout his name, that's a stupid idea. I believe you now, ok?"

The grin on Namjoons face only got wider which makes Yoongi increasingly more concerned.

For starters, how did he finally figure this out? But most importantly, Yoongi has a weird feeling that Namjoon is going to do be the embarrassing friend and he already hates the thought of what could possibly happen from now on.

Yoongi knew the reason for texting Namjoon in the first place was for him to know, so he would be able to help, but will he come to regret it?

"So what's your plan then?" Namjoon asks

"What do you mean? Plan for what?"

"Well your not going to admire him from afar all your life, are you? So what's your plan?" He says as though it's obvious.

Yoongi hesitates for a moment. "I haven't got one..."

"Ah, well it's lucky that you have me as your best friend because I also have the perfect idea!"