015

Earphones in, Yoong was in his own world while he walked home.

A part of him wants to wait at the bus stop, but the other half has his head set on home.

Though he doesn't get far before someone stopped him by clutching onto his sleeve from behind. Yoongi takes one of his earphone out and looks down to his arm where a tiny hand was clinging onto him. With that, Yoongi turns around in lightening speed as the person removes their hand.

Jimin stands in front of him, holding a folder in his arms and staring at him with his big, incredibly pretty eyes.

Yoongi swallows and tries to keep calm, taking out the other earphone.

"Hi" Jimin says simply, flashing a small angelic smile. He drops it, though, when all he receives is a nod from Yoongi.

"Do you want to walk with me?"

Yoongi looks down to his earphones in his hand, now all tangled up. He takes that moment to try and think of something to say— or truthfully what he wants to say. Did he want to walk with Jimin? Heck yeah. But would it cause him more embarrassment? Heck yeah.

Jimin clearly notices Yoongi is taking a long time to answer so he speaks again. "It's fine if you don't..." he says in a lower tone. "I was just wondering"

The younger lingers for a moment before bowing a fraction and walking past Yoongi.

Yoongi sighs and almost kicks the ground before he turns around and follows him. He does a little jog so that he's walking next to the boy.

Jimin notices and grins. For that moment, Yoongi can't help but smile too.
"I'm glad" Jimin says. " I thought I was going to miss my bus without you"