028

Yoongi is starting to get frustrated with himself.

Yet again his body reacts before his brain.

There, the two of them, at the bus stop, stand together side by side like the day before. The strong winds that day made it seem colder than any other. Who would be clumsy enough to not bring a coat? That's right, Jimin.

Yet, Jimin is wearing a coat, a short black duffle coat- Thick and warm enough shield him from the cold.

Jimin is wearing a coat, but it doesn't belong to him.

It was Yoongi's.

Yoongi stands next to the younger in just his jumper with his hands in his pocket.

When Yoongi noticed Jimin shivering next to him as they walked up the street together, he didn't spare a second thought before offering up his coat. Despite Jimin declining the offer many times, Yoongi had taken off his bag and coat before the younger could stop him. Even Yoongi himself was shocked that he gave up his coat so quickly and wrapped it around the boy as he held his bag. But the rewarding look of Jimin's sparkling eyes staring back at him with pink rosy cheeks almost made him forget about the cold completely.

Cold? What's that? He doesn't need a coat.

After making it to the bus shelter, they stand in silence for a while until Jimin rests his head on the olders shoulder. Yoongi is too surprised to know how to react, so instead he just stands there and lets it happen. He relaxes after a while, despite his stupid heart thumping inside of his chest. A small smile begins to creep up to Yoongis lips. He's wondering if the younger is warm enough.

When the younger waves goodbye after handing back Yoongi's coat and hops onto the bus, Yoongi waits for it to drive down the road before he takes out his phone and just in time a message comes through.

Sorry.. because of me you're cold now.... from now on I won't forget my coat!